I am thinking that this was a classic bit of original humour ?

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
hairyyoda

I am thinking that this was a classic bit of original humour ?

Post by hairyyoda » 26 Feb 2016, 01:27

:wave: I am thinking that this was a classic bit of original humour as a early start to another TGI'sF :thumbup:
A female friend phoned me ranting that her husband was a plonker and not very helpful so could I do a small favour for her :problem: ??? :thumbup: ;)
She had walked into her attached garage and fright upon fright came across a dead mouse :shock: like a good wife her first :idea: and choice for help was to phone her husband who was in work for guidance and advice and instructions on what to do with the demised mouse :thumbup: Husbands reply apparently was short and blunt saying "top shelf gas mark 5 and it should be cocked nicely in 20 minutes" :lol: :clap: From her ranting to me on the phone she was not best pleased with hubbies lack of sensible guidance and advice of what to do with the dead mouse :think:
Now it seems that my two pence worth of a suggestion went down like a lead balloon and did not help the situation at all :roll: Knowing that there are two cats living in her house I told her it's simple and not a problem "just open the garage door and shoo one of the cats into the garage for a feed and it will be job done etc." :thumbup: Well now I was on the receiving end of being told that I was just like a cannibal and devoid of feelings and sentiment and that all men are of no bloody help at all and useless and the phone went dead :o :shock: :roll: :lol: I am guessing that she is :x and is not going to be speaking to me for a week or so ? :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
Could not help myself "top shelf gas mark 5 and it should be cocked nicely in 20 minutes" a brilliant comment :thumbup: :lol:
Well I thought that it was good humour :thumbup: Thanks Phil
ImageImageImage