US air strike on the human history protectors

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Midnight.Sun

Re: US air strike on the human history protectors

Post by Midnight.Sun » 18 Apr 2017, 09:29

rodp wrote:We all know what's going to happen. Various governments want isis wiped off the face of the earth, particularly now they're going after the people with money and power. Didn't matter when they went after Joe Blogs the worker, but now it's politicians, footballers, media stars etc.
Whoever gets in the way will go as well, whether it be a third world president or an arab on his camel.
Can't see that MOAB being very selective about who got in the way. :lolno:
Will not exchange the humour with you this time, although I would love to, or love to try to (to be more accurate), but not this time.

Rather now; I wouldn't have given a rotten rat's az for Bashar Assad or any other Syrian official or military facilities or personal, if the matter was just about changing them for a better secular regime for the benefit of the Syrian Nation, but that's not what is going on, is it?

Rod, you and everyone here are free to believe or not that I myself spend my life before this current war in opposition against Mr. Assad and his late father, and that did make my life very difficult, and I have lost A LOT more than those liars in the opposition right now, whom most of them where previously living happily under Assad's power and bullying the others, many of them were low ranked military and intelligence officers and associates before the war, whom were benefiting from the regime, while me and my likes were peaceful citizens who wanted a better and more advanced and progressive Syria, we are now the neutral opposition.
But recently I came to realise that I wasn't completely fair in judging both Assads rules, and I was wrong all that time, they have done so much and in very difficult political terms of history (cold war and then after), I shouldn't have underestimated their achievements, I realise that now clearly, after this current war, I saw how important their strong regime was for the sake of Syria, they were the spear in the Global Islamic Domination's throat, they knew all along what I didn't know, that the Syrian traditional opposition are in fact just Sunni Muslims Brotherhoods and Sallafis behind a few weak democratic and liberal faces, and fake ex-communists whom were actually just Sunni Muslims in cooperation with the Muslims Brotherhood Movement all along.

MOAB don't fear us like you think, if the Americans and all the western nations want to Islaminise Syria and give it to Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Turkey, they can use their power bombs, but they will simply make themselves direct enemies to the real Surrian and Russian people.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT THE ARAB MUSLIMS AND TURKISH MUSLIMS INVASIONS DID TO OUR ANCESTORS IN THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE (THE BIG ASSYRIAN NATION) 1400 YEARS AGO, WE WILL NEVER LET THEM GET AWAY WITH MASS MURDER, RAPE, AND LAND STEALING. WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM OR ANYONE WHO TRIES TO HELP THEM. IF THE WEST WILL FINALLY HELP THEM TO TAKE DOWN SURRIA, BELIEVE ME, AND I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, AND I'M TALKING VERY SERIOUS:
IT'S GOING TO BE THE "NUCLEAR THIRD WAR", LET THE WORLD BE READY FOR THAT, STARTING WITH ALL THE ARAB GULF STATES, AND ALL THEIR ASSOCIATES WILL SHORTLY BE FOLLOWED, AFTER THEY EYE WITNESS THE SATELLITE IMAGES OF THE TOTAL WIPPING OUT OF ALL THE ARAB GULF CITIES FROM THE FACE OF EARTH.

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 10 Aug 2017, 13:58

Sometimes Mr Midnight, it's better the devil you know ;) Problem is, you don't always realise this until it's too late.
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

Midnight.Sun

Post by Midnight.Sun » 02 Sep 2017, 03:11

No problem, he almost completed his dues, he is staying in office only until full stability is regained under his command, then an even stronger regime (but just and truthful) amid the same alliance will pick up the work in the next stage, and thus, gradually and in fast and steady steps until the true Syria prevails. It will be so easy actually because it never died, I personally never thought it will happen this fast, until the current war occurred and dramatically destroyed everything the criminal back warded Islamic occupation (Arabic, Turkish, ...etc) had established in 1400 years in Syria. Just be patient, and you'll witness how fast history is going to be corrected, and how the now still called middle east won't stay the big lie zone that you know of, as everything and everyone around us will change towards the truth that will emerge from inside Syria, collateral damage are those who will try to oppose the history correction, no occupation stays, no matter how long it takes, not even centuries. That's my vision.

"the truth will set you free"
John 8:32

-------

It's been a while since my last presence, because of many things in my life, so a bit late response.