US air strike on the human history protectors

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
sedstar

Re: US air strike on the human history protectors

Post by sedstar » 12 Apr 2017, 20:22

all i know is?

i got some wacky retard in korea? hes threatening to nuke me in my homeland... now putin threatens to nuke me too...

*whatever*

nuke me... just means you dont have the nads to land on my soil... fight your war in a skirt, then... pushing buttons...
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 12 Apr 2017, 21:20

Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

Midnight.Sun

Post by Midnight.Sun » 12 Apr 2017, 23:43

I must say thank you that you are looking into this, to me it means people are watching and that's better, because obviously you have stupid intelligence agencies, or lying ones, who are corrupt and paid with oil money, and a weak president who is looking for something to look good after all the domestic policy bashing, but unfortunately for him, he ran into his worst decision yet.

Those were too shallow of views, you have to dig a lot deeper than that :mrgreen: , the link is old news, and all a cover over the crime they have done themselves (Saudi, Qatar and the Sunni Islamists). Those weak evidences are for the simple minded (not meaning you), it's all an effort of AlJazeera News TV channel, look deeper and see. I've seen it and laughed 4 days ago.

Was it Sarin? Probably not, but what ever it was, it was handled easily by the Sunni Islamic militants and their associates Turkish agents on the ground. The toxic substance must have been prepared in a facility in Turkey, even Sarin can be mixed and then transported to Idleb across the border. The mixture withstands days to one week before it's toxicity fades, and that can explain its weak effect (again they didn't want much casualties).

Ok, we want any honest investigation the world chooses, European and neutral, I personally would like Germany in it, no UK, no France, no corruption.

Following the wounded militants from air strikes to the field hospitals to finish them their is a known tactic from the Syrian military (it's been going on for more than six years now), if you don't like the idea that's your own opinion, there is no clean war, just real war.

Killing the civilians??!! HELLO!!! Have you ever heard how the Islamic groups fight?
Their entire strategy is launching rockets and mortars from between civilian houses, and store ammunition under them, and under hospital and so forth. Then hiding their casualties after the strikes, and hurry up to pick the children and women to film them, as if they were the only targets killed in the raids, and pleading for American intervention. When they win and kill and take land they act like lions, when they lose they suddenly become helpless victims of a "cruel regime". :sick:

Bare in mind I'm no Arab Muslim, I am a proud original Syrian Christian Orthodox, coming from the original inhabitants of Syria. Not from the mass killing Arab Muslims invaders, that denies what their ancestors did, trying to get away with murder, rape, and land stealing. Having the nerve to call it their own, and now claiming it from the "cruel regime".

All they need to hear is:
"Go back to Saudi Arabia you mot*** *******"

Why do you think they migrate to Europe? Because they only go in one direction, to "open more land" :sick: , because they can't do it with swords anymore, now they use human asylum and human right laws to reach their goals. Plus they get financial aids from your Saudi and Qatari friends to humanely invade your lands. :sick: Hope you are enjoying their very nice culture.

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 13 Apr 2017, 07:32

look, i dont know about the UK and other countries? here in the states? we have "liberals" which are "democrats"... and we have "conservatives" which are "republicans"...

simply put? 98% of the NEWS and reporters and journalists and papers? are all HEAVILY BIASED and are all LIBERAL... they twist and lie everything, to make president trump look as bad as they can... its simply not true. most of the "trouble hes having" is just a media fabrication. i dont trust the media as far as i can throw them.

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 13 Apr 2017, 07:45

hey... once they hit the world trade center with planes? we're up to our NECK in this mess, and quite frankly? we're the only ones still fighting them... we're trying...

saudia arabia isnt so much our "friends"? as much as they are the de-facto leaders of OPEC, which is where all the oil comes from...

you buy gasoline where you live? probably came from OPEC and saudia arabia... and YES saudia arabia is funding and creating all this nonsense...

isis? isil? al-qaeda? its all WAHABBISM, and it all comes from saudia arabia...

no one has an answer to this...

Midnight.Sun

Post by Midnight.Sun » 13 Apr 2017, 11:05

How about changing the regime there? We know it's only the oil that's important.
Instead of invading Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, ...etc, why the US and it's allies don't invade Saudi Arabia? Why don't you save yourselves the effort, and go directly to the bulls head directly for kill shot.
Then -and obly then- there won't be any need for regimes like Assad's in Syria, only after all the wahhabi danger on Syria is finished for good, Assad himself can go home and find himself another job, easily.

We are all -all the world nations- even the geographically far nations like China and Borma are suffering from the Saudi Wahabism ideology, why not occupying their land, killing them, and take their oil for ever? What's wrong with that? Seriously, was Hittler worse than them? In my opinion, Sunni Arabs Muslims are a lot more dangerous fascists than Hittler.

I had some hopes in Trump too, but I always had major doubts about his strength, and that he won't be able to deliver. Yes, I know how the liberal media and other US institutions ganged up on Trump, it was obviouse from day one that they won't let him rule. They have succeeded, they made him change everything he stood up for in the elections. The question now is, how much executives in all the US leadership institutions did the Saudi money bought? How many Saudi loyalists in there right now? FYI, your former president Clinton and his wife were bought a long long time ago. The Saudies have invested in your bright college graduates long time ago, the water is flowing underneath your legs and you don't even know it.

Britain and France are hopeless cases when Saudi Arabia is concerned, not worth discussing, just hungry for the oil and money, and allready overly Muslims occupied, the demographic change is already on full speed, just a matter of time for total collapse. It's so so late unfortunately. Unless radical measures starts to take place, and fast.

Here in the Middle East, 98% of the media is feeding on Gulf oil money too, I don't rely on anyone to tell me what is happening, not even the Russian or Syrian or Iranian or Egyption or Israeli news agencies or intelligence reports, I have very strong filter inside my mind, plus, I have been around for so long (so long) that I can analyse any Middle Eastern's mind almost at sight, not to mention them talking or doing any activity.

Midnight.Sun

Post by Midnight.Sun » 13 Apr 2017, 13:36

Hah, Assad has just approved on a honest unbiassed investigation, in an interview with AFP.

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 15 Apr 2017, 11:03

well, see? problem solved then, eh?

*cue heavy sarcasm music*

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 15 Apr 2017, 12:16

We all know what's going to happen. Various governments want isis wiped off the face of the earth, particularly now they're going after the people with money and power. Didn't matter when they went after Joe Blogs the worker, but now it's politicians, footballers, media stars etc.
Whoever gets in the way will go as well, whether it be a third world president or an arab on his camel.
Can't see that MOAB being very selective about who got in the way. :lolno:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

Midnight.Sun

Post by Midnight.Sun » 17 Apr 2017, 23:15

sedstar wrote:well, see? problem solved then, eh?

*cue heavy sarcasm music*
No no, the problem was solved when Trump bombed the Syrian planes without any evidence, and before any investigation. :roll:

Why CIA doesn't give the media any real evidence, and silence the critics?

Someone is happy with his new toys, he said he took his decision to bomb the Syrian base over a good cake.

*Edit: I didn't mean when Assad approvs then problem is solved (of course not), just that Syria is open for a Just investigation, so did Russia earlier, although the Russians vetoed on a resolution about that before because it was presented by the western nations (maybe US I don't remember) without any discussions on details.

----

On another note, who knows:
- How many Jihadi will come to rescue Saudi Arabia and Mekka from falling under foreign invasion? And who will fund them?
- What are 1.5 billion Muslims of the world going to do when they hear that some military force changed the Saudi regime?
- What benefits are there for the whole world from such "CRAZY" decision? :roll:
Last edited by Midnight.Sun on 18 Apr 2017, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.