london bridge?

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
sedstar

Re: london bridge?

Post by sedstar » 10 Jun 2017, 23:07

the SOCIAL ramifications of all this keeping the way its going?

here in the states?

-----the POLICE are getting more and more "totalitarian" every day with each passing attack, which is a natural response. It does not transform my society in a WAY that i enjoy.

-----the average person? is slowly getting more and more "racist" day by day and year by year... not a good thing in the long run, we are "undoing" 50 years of slow work, in the past 5 years of this crap.

-----here in the states? we have the "KKK", we have the "skinheads/neonazis", etc etc... problem is, with each passing year? their "message" starts to "sort of make sense" to more and more of the general public, as the "problem" keeps growing unchecked

-----the "solutions"? here in the states? puts more "pressure" on law abiding citizens, than onto any terrorists, in my book.

============================================

i honestly question where its all going... and i dont like the looks of it all...
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

chas
Banned again

Post by chas » 10 Jun 2017, 23:14

As I see it the best and most effective option is for the Muslim community to condemn these actions to the extent that they can convince the vulnerable that radicalisation is totally wrong and goes against their religious beliefs and teachings, whilst in the process ridding us of those who think otherwise.
If the problem isn't tackled from within all other options are likely to be very open ended.
Effluent in many languages.

Radagast
junior librarian

Post by Radagast » 11 Jun 2017, 02:58

Indeed. for 3,000 years the typical European response to attempted subversion from within by an ethnic or religious minority has been expulsion or genocide. Hashtags and candle light vigils don't divert the building rage in the population, or suppress those who would destroy the community.
I would not be surprised if May's call for even more censorship (an attempt by the ruling elites to avoid having to actually act) lead to her failure at the election. Her polls dropped suddenly and a larger percentage of young people turned out to vote against her.

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 11 Jun 2017, 04:40

i actually LIKE having some foreigners around. Its interesting to get to talk to someone with a totally different view on everything you are used to seeing.

i mean, if people are setting people on FIRE in the streets, and beheading people where you come from? HECK, i'd want out of there too, and want an education to boot.

but, dont get on TV and proclaim how you are "taking me over" and i am "weak" and "powerless" to stop you from it?you do THAT?? and set bombs off and such? "you get what you get"... and i didnt see nothing, officer...i must have been taking a nap...

the coming "mob violence", i mean the writing ison the WALL, and has broke out smalla few times already? i think a LOT of people are getting like i am about the idea. dont LIKE it, but... then again i'm not really FOR it or AGAINST it.

i just know, when you are aguest in someone elses house? you're expected to not blow things up and rape and murder. whats so crazy about ejecting the problem houseguests?

*shrugs*
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 11 Jun 2017, 04:45

and i honmestly LIKED about every muslim i ever met at university... the married team of "adel" and "amar" ?? i wish i had 20 more of them at the mathematics lab. smart and hard working, nicest people you ever met.

but THIS we have going on? we're all living in crazy land.

i mean, you have to have a FEW serial killers and mad bombers running about, if just for the entertainment value of them and their wacky antics? but... this is a bit much...

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 11 Jun 2017, 20:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3grn84gya58

we have the SAME problem as you guys have in the UK and across europe... we have a massive propaganda machine, the lame-stream, erm, i mean main-stream media propaganda machine.

YOU dont decide who is right or wrong, or, which ideas make common sense? the talking heads on the TELLY "frame the issue" FOR you, and spoon feed you...

i dont WANT street violence... but, if you let the issue get bad enough by listening to the lying PC do gooder propagandists? thats the last choice you have left. This could ALL have been avoided or at least down to a dull roar, if immigration were handled in a sensible and sustainable manner.

whats "racist" about that?

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 11 Jun 2017, 20:51

in "real everyday life" ?

sometimes it makes sense to be a LITTLE BIT "rude" or "slightly mean"... in order to not let things get "out of hand" later on and it could lead to fisticuffs...