Trump.

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
chas
Banned again

Trump.

Post by chas » 06 Sep 2017, 21:01

I see Trump is blowing off again.
The end.
Effluent in many languages.

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Re: Trump.

Post by phoenix » 06 Sep 2017, 21:35

Never in human history has one man done more harm to a country's reputation in as short a time as "The Donald"

Cheers

Bruce
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR

silent shooter
FOUNDER

Post by silent shooter » 06 Sep 2017, 22:26

He's acting like a little kid and using his power like a new toy,I think he is loosing America a lot of allies and friends and if he carries on a lot of lives.

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 07 Sep 2017, 20:38

And yet he was elected by public vote :crazy:
Thermal hunting forum

https://thermalhuntingforum.com/

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 08 Sep 2017, 00:51

sunndog wrote:And yet he was elected by public vote :crazy:
Actually he wasn't
Hilary Clinton received 3 million more votes than Trump
It's the American Electoral College system that made him president.

Cheers

Bruce

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 08 Sep 2017, 05:53

phoenix wrote:
Actually he wasn't

Cheers

Bruce
Umm yeah, i was trying to be a bit diplomatic bruce :mrgreen:

A gameshow host and obvious bellend runs for leader od a country and gets it!....you'd think they'd be more conservative after two terms of bush junior.
I honestly thought it was a joke, half expecting beadle to walk out in his false beard at some point :lolno:
Thermal hunting forum

https://thermalhuntingforum.com/

Kevgun

Post by Kevgun » 08 Sep 2017, 06:22

You would think a country the size of the USA with a population of 323 million would be able to come up with someone a bit more clued up than Mr Trumpton :lol: don't think he will last full term myself. i spent a lot of time with Americans when i was a kid, and i thought then these lot aren't wired up properly :roll: I hope they don't let him press the button on his own :thumbdown:

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 08 Sep 2017, 17:51

sunndog wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Actually he wasn't

Cheers

Bruce
Umm yeah, i was trying to be a bit diplomatic bruce :mrgreen:

A gameshow host and obvious bellend runs for leader od a country and gets it!....you'd think they'd be more conservative after two terms of bush junior.
I honestly thought it was a joke, half expecting beadle to walk out in his false beard at some point :lolno:

And meanwhile, over here, we have a person who's a known terrorist sympathiser who backed the IRA, and would gladly see our troops jailed whilst terrorists walk away with compensation, and who seems to be fond of visiting countries run by dictators, and who spent his whole political life causing trouble in the commons, and who wilfully dismisses MP's who dare disagree with him for the benefit of our country, and who blatantly shows contempt and hatred for us and our country, and so on and so on.
And this man almost became voted in as the leader of the country :shock: :shock: :shock:

Voters ay, you just can't understand them :lol: :lol:

Say what you will about Trump but in his own way he puts America first, you can't doubt his patriotism. More than can be said for a lot of members of a certain party or two over here.
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 08 Sep 2017, 18:18

Rod,
My utter contempt for Jeremy Corbyn is of the same order as it is for Trump.
Fortunately for us, Corbyn doesn't have any power.
I suppose the only thing you could say in Corbyns defence is that he'd be the last person you'd think capable of pushing the nuclear button

Cheers

Bruce

Radagast
junior librarian

Post by Radagast » 09 Sep 2017, 11:26

Great purges. Holomodor. Collectivisation. Katyn Wood. Great leap forward. Etc.Etc Etc. He advocates, apologises for and obfuscates for an ideology that has committed genocide multiple times and enslaved billions. You really think that he would not apply its successful actions? Last time they were in, Labor tried to replace the British peoples by importing a new underclass that would out breed you. Thats slow genocide. New tricks, same result.

May is an autistic muppet who can only be comfortable with the 'right sort of people', but she doesn't advocate for the extinction of the British peoples.
The US ruling class gave the people 20 years of the Borgias & Medicis, followed by 8 years of Caligula, then offered them a choice of the Borgias and Medicis again. Trump was the other option and they chose him out of desperation. He isn't Hillary, who based on her track record (civil war in Egypt, Syria, Ukraine, Tunisia, Yemen, Iraq, & Lybia) would have delivered WWIII. He has ordered the CIA to stop funding terrorists in Syria, so he has that going for him.