Confirmation that the sun is out and shining brightly.

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
hairyyoda

Confirmation that the sun is out and shining brightly.

Post by hairyyoda » 18 Apr 2018, 18:57

:wave: Confirmation that the sun is out and shining brightly :thumbup:

:think: Have you all noticed :?: that the female of the species has the excellent ability of knowing and predicting what the weather is going to like :?:
Had several places to go today, pay bills, pick up things, library, food shopping, bank, vets, post office etc. etc.
Nearly gone blind with female naked flesh everywhere :oops: Sun comes out = females discard clothing = more sun = less clothing females want to wear :)
30 i'sh young lady was in the bank wearing cutaway denim shorts that a camel had left it's foot print on :shock:
Low and behold I then turn up at Morrison's fish counter and am nearly blinded by a poke in my right eye by a athletic young lady who stretching to point out a piece of salmon while I was stooped looking at the kippers :o
There is a new disease about as well :lolno: it's is called :think: IHGTAPAEMST which translates to >>>
I HAVE GOT TATOOS AND PIERCING AND EVERYONE MUST SEE THEM :o :shock: far to graphic to describe, but from what I saw of the Pythons tail it did leave much of a :think: guess about where the rest of the snake had gone :?: :idea:

Shocked and surprised :) :lol:
Phil
ImageImageImage

some bloke
NON EMMET

Re: Confirmation that the sun is out and shining brightly.

Post by some bloke » 18 Apr 2018, 20:53

Yep - today was tit Thursday

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 19 Apr 2018, 03:51

some bloke wrote:
18 Apr 2018, 20:53
Yep - today was tit Thursday
It's Wednesday Dave, you lost track of time now retired :lol:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

rodp
NON EMMET

Post by rodp » 19 Apr 2018, 03:53

hairyyoda wrote:
18 Apr 2018, 18:57
:wave: Confirmation that the sun is out and shining brightly :thumbup:

:think: Have you all noticed :?: that the female of the species has the excellent ability of knowing and predicting what the weather is going to like :?:
Had several places to go today, pay bills, pick up things, library, food shopping, bank, vets, post office etc. etc.
Nearly gone blind with female naked flesh everywhere :oops: Sun comes out = females discard clothing = more sun = less clothing females want to wear :)
30 i'sh young lady was in the bank wearing cutaway denim shorts that a camel had left it's foot print on :shock:
Low and behold I then turn up at Morrison's fish counter and am nearly blinded by a poke in my right eye by a athletic young lady who stretching to point out a piece of salmon while I was stooped looking at the kippers :o
There is a new disease about as well :lolno: it's is called :think: IHGTAPAEMST which translates to >>>
I HAVE GOT TATOOS AND PIERCING AND EVERYONE MUST SEE THEM :o :shock: far to graphic to describe, but from what I saw of the Pythons tail it did leave much of a :think: guess about where the rest of the snake had gone :?: :idea:

Shocked and surprised :) :lol:
Phil

Of course you were staring at kippers Phil, we believe you ..................... :lolno:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"