Forum Upgrade 06 November 2014

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Dirt1427

Re: Forum Upgrade 06 November 2014

Postby Dirt1427 » 28 Dec 2014, 16:13

Since the upgrade I have to login all the time even changing from the FORSALE section to the diy in the same session? Even tho I've ticked the keep me logged in icon

It's driving me mad tbh

Cheers dan
It's only wasted money well spent

Sussex Kev

Postby Sussex Kev » 28 Dec 2014, 16:29

I have also got repeat issue with logging in. Site does not seem to recognise me or remember my log in.

Also find it very difficult to follow a topic, colours do not help.

Silent Shooter
FOUNDER

Postby Silent Shooter » 29 Dec 2014, 00:08

We apologise for the problems and everything will be sorted asap,John is working hard to sort the problems and a few other's that we are aware of.
The upgrade had to be done as our old version was becoming very dated and unstable.

Geoff
Administration

Dirt1427

Postby Dirt1427 » 29 Dec 2014, 02:51

Thanks for the good work much appreciated.
Other than the login issue I find it a lot better :clap:
It's only wasted money well spent

KEVSPREAD

Postby KEVSPREAD » 01 Jan 2015, 12:50

Not getting any email notifications on my posts for replies or posts ive posted on since the upgrade...have to go to post to see if there has been any comments..?
i hope that when i die my wife dont sell my shooting gear for what i said id payed for it..!

fizzbangwhallop

Postby fizzbangwhallop » 03 Jan 2015, 20:17

KEVSPREAD wrote:Not getting any email notifications on my posts for replies or posts ive posted on since the upgrade...have to go to post to see if there has been any comments..?

I didn't get any email notifications of 2 PM's yesterday & today either....... Haven't been to take a look at my settings yet though.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)
Image Image

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting....but, heck.....I just like posting. :crazy: :lol:

Silent Shooter
FOUNDER

Postby Silent Shooter » 03 Jan 2015, 20:35

fizzbangwhallop wrote:
KEVSPREAD wrote:Not getting any email notifications on my posts for replies or posts ive posted on since the upgrade...have to go to post to see if there has been any comments..?

I didn't get any email notifications of 2 PM's yesterday & today either....... Haven't been to take a look at my settings yet though.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

Hi Fizz John is still trying to sort it mate almost certain the prob is our end,John is going to sort it as soon as possible and we sincerely apologise for the probs.As soon as it's sorted i will put a post up to let you all know.

Geoff

fizzbangwhallop

Postby fizzbangwhallop » 03 Jan 2015, 20:50

Silent Shooter wrote:
fizzbangwhallop wrote:

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

Hi Fizz John is still trying to sort it mate almost certain the prob is our end,John is going to sort it as soon as possible and we sincerely apologise for the probs.As soon as it's sorted i will put a post up to let you all know.

Geoff

Good stuff! Many thanks Geoff. :thumbup:

Much appreciated,

Fizz
8-)
Image Image

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting....but, heck.....I just like posting. :crazy: :lol:

Return to “Chatterbox & introductions”