Help Needed angeleye

Suitable cams for use as nv, with specs here too. Wiring help for cam viewfinders.
Tikka243

Help Needed angeleye

Post by Tikka243 » 05 Mar 2015, 07:52

Hi boys i bought an angel second hand on here unbeknown to me it was third hand anyway when you power up the screen it is blank showing no signal then when you plug the small camera into it it still stays blank i spoke to the third hand and he said he had set it just record to the sd card and not see anything on the the little box but cant remember how to set it back i have tried factory settings and that dose not solve the problem can anyone please help me if it is better to speak instead of typing please PM me and i will phone you your number will not go any further than me thank you

MrNewbie

Re: Help Needed angeleye

Post by MrNewbie » 05 Mar 2015, 17:21

Tikka243

Post by Tikka243 » 06 Mar 2015, 08:24

thanks but that is not the problem i got all the menu but when you plug the small camers in blank screen not seeing anything

Torchwood

Post by Torchwood » 06 Mar 2015, 09:45

I had one with almost same problem,
It all started when connected to another screen, set the DVR to play outside lcd. All good than. The DVR screen never came back up after disconnection. No matter what I did, didn't work. Still recorded ok and play on another lcd ok, but when powering up, I get the logo for 2 second and screen Is blank. :wtf:

I think it needs a software update.!!

Toni

MrNewbie

Post by MrNewbie » 06 Mar 2015, 13:45

What you are describing sound like the way it is supposed to work.
Remember the angel eye is sold as a little eye spy camcorder camera, as such the screen is supposed to go out and the blue light keeps flashing as you walk around recording everything.

This auto screen shutdown action is controlled by the little slider switch on the side.

Put the switch in the N position..

If it still dies when connected to external 4 pin camera/mic jack, then test that jack for a short.
There are 4 wires to that connector, so take a tester and make sure there are no shorts between those 4 points on the connector.

Tikka243

Post by Tikka243 » 06 Mar 2015, 15:56

Will try that and thank you very much for your help

Bolas

Post by Bolas » 16 Mar 2016, 10:39

Try this: Lost screen brightness: A design flaw. If you had accidentally turned-off your screen brightness, you will no longer be able to see anything. To turn it back on, follow these steps: 1 Power Switch On, ESC, Select Key Arrow Right (R),(R),(R), OK, (R),(R),(R),(R),(R), OK, (L), OK