page size

Tell us your thoughts on improving the forum.
weebster

page size

Post by weebster » 15 Sep 2012, 11:14

Can you adjust the size of the page,as opposed to having to scroll across to read a post? :?:

chas
Banned again

Re: page size

Post by chas » 15 Sep 2012, 11:34

Not a computer bod by any means and you don't have to scroll mine but if you put your cursor on the very edge of the FORUM page, Does it change to a double sided arrow ? If so, left click and hold then drag the page wider.
It works on mine and that's all I know :oops:
This might be completely wrong but it won't hurt to try it.
The tool driving this vehicle is removed at night. Sometimes.

some bloke
TRADER MEMBER

Post by some bloke » 15 Sep 2012, 11:55

I adjust mine when needed by pressing the CTRL button and turning the mouse scroll upwards or downwards. I'm still on that oldieworld XP though.

weebster

Post by weebster » 15 Sep 2012, 15:52

chas wrote:Not a computer bod by any means and you don't have to scroll mine but if you put your cursor on the very edge of the FORUM page, Does it change to a double sided arrow ? If so, left click and hold then drag the page wider.
It works on mine and that's all I know :oops:
This might be completely wrong but it won't hurt to try it.
No that don't work......it's like when somebody post's a whopper picture which sends the entire thread page into 'wide mode'....only there's no pic,so it's like it from the off :D

Fox Hunter

Post by Fox Hunter » 15 Sep 2012, 16:27

Im useless with computers but what helps with the size on mine is the tool icon thingamy in the top right of the screen, I just reduce or increase the size percentage on that. Don't know if that will work but just a thought :) .