More obvious message waiting to be read

Tell us your thoughts on improving the forum.
fizzbangwhallop

Re: More obvious message waiting to be read

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 16 Oct 2015, 06:20

sunndog wrote:Nope, still not getting it i'm afraid fizz......."Older" folder anyone?

I set my pm's to delete the oldest as a new one comes in. I'm forever deleting and messing about otherwise
Sussed it....... just been into Private Messages and looked at the Rules, Folders and Settings section. I must have set up an additional folder, called it 'older' so I could keep useful stuff and set the Rules to put new messages in there once my Inbox was full. The biggest clue was the small 'o' in 'older'. Must've been a couple of years ago now and because my main Inbox folder only fills up once in a blue moon......I'd forgotten about the extra folder. Goldfish. :lol:

It does means I have the very useful capacity to store another 100pm's .... presumably I could add extra folders ad infinitum?

Good stuff.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 16 Oct 2015, 06:33

:lol:

You can have up to four folders mate
oslon black drivers
http://nightvisionforumuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2333

when asking for advice, please include what n.v device and/or illumination you already have (if any) and what rifles you intend to use them on...cheers

fizzbangwhallop

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 16 Oct 2015, 06:37

sunndog wrote::lol:

You can have up to four folders mate
:thumbup:

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol: