expanding the forum to more topics

Tell us your thoughts on improving the forum.
verminfilmer

Re: expanding the forum to more topics

Post by verminfilmer » 05 Mar 2012, 10:52

some bloke wrote:ISTR reading or hearing something about lamping with Birds Of Prey.
lamping with hawks can be done mate but not all hawks seem to adapt to flying at night.

duke

Post by duke » 05 Mar 2012, 12:39

theres a lad round my way as a harris with success for lamping, cragrat does hawks and falcons but dont think with the lamp, i use lurchers on lamp

duke

Post by duke » 05 Mar 2012, 14:14

DBD81 wrote:
duke wrote:theres a lad round my way as a harris with success for lamping, cragrat does hawks and falcons but dont think with the lamp, i use lurchers on lamp
Whats cross dogs you working pal?
was at the meet with cragrat i took my wheaton x heres a pup in the pic i bred ,i dont sell dogs these are personal use hes 5 mths old in pic and will be 8 mths old on 17th this mth and now 27 tts
heres my dog shaved down for summer in pic 25-26 tts
heres a 30 tts bull x my mates

davyt63

Post by davyt63 » 05 Mar 2012, 17:50

hi
its says www.nightvisionuk at the top,if you do decide to add/expand then keep it night vision activities /shooting related!
if it aint broke dont fix it ,comes to mind!!

Davy

verminfilmer

Post by verminfilmer » 06 Mar 2012, 08:40

davyt63 wrote:hi
its says http://www.nightvisionuk at the top,if you do decide to add/expand then keep it night vision activities /shooting related!
if it aint broke dont fix it ,comes to mind!!

Davy
hi davy, the bbs is called the airgun bbs, but its not all airgun related mate, i think its a good idea to have the main forum called nightvision forum and have sub sections in it for none nightvision related hunting. just my thoughts,, ATB john

verminfilmer

Post by verminfilmer » 06 Mar 2012, 08:41

duke wrote:
DBD81 wrote:
duke wrote:theres a lad round my way as a harris with success for lamping, cragrat does hawks and falcons but dont think with the lamp, i use lurchers on lamp
Whats cross dogs you working pal?
was at the meet with cragrat i took my wheaton x heres a pup in the pic i bred ,i dont sell dogs these are personal use hes 5 mths old in pic and will be 8 mths old on 17th this mth and now 27 tts
heres my dog shaved down for summer in pic 25-26 tts
heres a 30 tts bull x my mates
nice pics there matey.. john

PESCA

Post by PESCA » 06 Mar 2012, 08:52

Well, hopefully you lads will have noticed that we now have a sub-forum within the Hunting Shack and Gallery, entitled Birds of Prey.

It's set up like this so that anyone who doesn't have any interest in the birds doesn't have to look ;)

Maybe you've noticed that some of the other sections have been merged too? We're just having a tidy up.

Geporge

duke

Post by duke » 06 Mar 2012, 09:18

DBD81 wrote:Nice one Duke.

I run a Collie/Grey x Whippet at around 25tts,, Well i did run him alot, but hes not had much work just lately as i get out more with the gun.

I've also got a Beddy x Whip at around 19tts but he's got a nasty habbit of yapping so hes just an house pet lol.
it easier with the guns now DBD81, every time i go with the dogs its a night mare even though ive permission ,im garenteed a pull with the law most times and there seems to be more police activaty in the countryside than my village? i dont get any bother with the gun? :shock: verminfilmer - cheers john for comment on the dog pics mate

Silent Shooter
FOUNDER

Post by Silent Shooter » 06 Mar 2012, 21:28

PESCA wrote:Well, hopefully you lads will have noticed that we now have a sub-forum within the Hunting Shack and Gallery, entitled Birds of Prey.

It's set up like this so that anyone who doesn't have any interest in the birds doesn't have to look ;)

Maybe you've noticed that some of the other sections have been merged too? We're just having a tidy up.

Geporge

Thanks Geporge :lol:

PESCA

Post by PESCA » 06 Mar 2012, 21:49

Doh!