Show and tell for your homebrew nv projects. DIY 'Stickies' here too.
- Posts: 2626
- Joined: 22 Jun 2012, 23:22
- Location: NER NER LOL stoke on trent
ahhhh the lcd, yup with it now
'who is that masked man? its the kemosabby der..the bloody injun tells you every week!'
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 16:46
- Location: Yucca valley ca usa
Just setting up my night vision scope with a EJ230 and a 5 inch monitor. I have the monitor on 16.9. How do make it full screen? I only have about a 1 1/2 inch image. (45mm)
- BRUCE ALMIGHTY
- Posts: 4838
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 14:40
- Location: Aberdeen
There's usually an option in the screen menu to change the aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 or even an auto setting that will automatically best fit the image from the camera to the screen.
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR
- TRADER MEMBER
- Posts: 7520
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Cornwall or Leicester
What size lens are you using?