A good dvr recorder to use with a Yukon Ranger

A discussion group for all nightvision users. Find 'Best scope for nv?' here also.
Scratch

Re: A good dvr recorder to use with a Yukon Ranger

Postby Scratch » 09 Feb 2018, 11:56

Thanks for all your help people :clap:

I finally got around to buying a dvr today. In the end i went for the Lawmate PV500 Lite 3. One came up at a price that was too good to ignore. Was chatting to one of the fellas that works for them yesterday. He said that the Lite 3 was more than good enough for what i needed really as the pic quality coming out of the Yukon scope isn't even good enough to justify an hd dvr. Was also telling me of a way to hook up the mic too. But i am still going to need to get a lead made up. One of the reasons it was cheap was coz it doesn't have the av lead grrrrrrr lol. But i still couldn't say no :lol:

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Postby cliveward » 09 Feb 2018, 13:30

We should have all the bits in stock to make a lead up for you if you get stuck.

I'll need to check if we have any of the small mics left though. :think:

Cheers

Clive

Scratch

Postby Scratch » 09 Feb 2018, 19:44

You're a top man :clap: No mad rush yet. But thanks for all the help. I was totally stuck until i found this forum. Figured it best to ask the people that use them, i couldn't figure it out on my own.

Am definitely gonna be needing a lead me thinks... I've looked around, but unless it's a stated genuine one, i have no idea what i'm really looking for. The only leads i could find are in the states. Any other kind of leads, i'm sure i'd be fine. But AV leads, nuh, they confuse the life outta me lol. Knowing my luck, i'd see one that looks the same, buy it, connect it all up, and end up frying my scope or something just as stupid.

I got till the weather gets warm to get everything sorted. That was the initial plan. Buy it all bit by bit, then by the time it warms up, i should have it all. But has taken longer than it should have. Nearly there now. I can relax a bit more :yawn: Thanks again. It's all appreciated muchly :D

Return to “General Nightvision”