Ward adder scope cam

A discussion group for all nightvision users. Find 'Best scope for nv?' here also.
nightcrawler

Ward adder scope cam

Post by nightcrawler » 16 Sep 2018, 19:53

Hello,I have been looking at the above item for a while and thinking of getting one for my rimfire,I’m trying to find out about the eye relief or rather if I would need a slip on stock extension or if it’s ok without.also if I would need a slip on stock extension where’s the best place to get one I like the idea of removable battery that’s a nice idea and why I’m interested in this particular add on and not the other models but made by Clive so any thoughts please .
Many thanks in adv.

Ranger22

Re: Ward adder scope cam

Post by Ranger22 » 16 Sep 2018, 20:41

I have the CRS addonight, same as the warden adder. Today I have tried it on my Rem 700, Brno 22 and BSA scorpion. None of these need a stock extension, you need to have your head a bit further back but I still feel comfortable

owl

Re: Ward adder scope cam

Post by owl » 16 Sep 2018, 21:39

I’m using a Ruger American Ranch Rifle in 300BLK with the Sightron 2.5-17.5x56 mounted atop. The Warden Adder with it’s onboard IR is perfect out to 120m for what I’m currently using it for.

I’m not too fussed about head position for NV with this setup but following a recommendation from someone on the forum I bought one of these butt extenders and it just makes the fit that bit better.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILICONE-SOFT- ... r=1&_rdt=1