ADDONIGHT

A discussion group for all nightvision users. Find 'Best scope for nv?' here also.
B&W FOX
Posts: 85
Joined: 24 Feb 2013, 15:28
Location: BUCKS

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by B&W FOX » 17 Oct 2018, 22:31

phoenix wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:23
B&W FOX wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:18
sunndog wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:05
B&W fox doesnt post often. But when he does (and its not about a DFA75) well.......
My DFA, Ward 800, Photon are all going great, thank you,
and my order for my new ATN X SIGHT 5-20 Pro Ultra ( not from yours truly above) will be delivered tomorrow according to the Royal Mail tracking :clap:

To all the administrators on here keep up the good work.
Thank You
John :thumbup:
We'll expect a full report on your 4K pro when you get it - just so we can compare it to others who have purchased the same scope.

Cheers

Bruce
I and also Andrew (Ah82117bris) from the forum have both brought them from the States at a massive saving.
Looking forward to getting it nailed on something soon the only IR's I've got are NM800's and Black Sun Ruby IR's so hopefully they will be enough.
I intend to run it alongside my Ward 800 on the Sightron to see where its at on the range and clarity stakes.

John

User avatar
sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 6514
Joined: 10 Jun 2012, 17:51
Location: buxton, derbyshire

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by sunndog » 17 Oct 2018, 22:39

B&W FOX wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:18
sunndog wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:05
B&W fox doesnt post often. But when he does (and its not about a DFA75) well.......
My DFA, Ward 800, Photon are all going great, thank you,
and my order for my new ATN X SIGHT 5-20 Pro Ultra ( not from yours truly above) will be delivered tomorrow according to the Royal Mail tracking :clap:

To all the administrators on here keep up the good work.
Thank You
John :thumbup:

Does the DFA know you're seeing other devices? :shh: :lol:
when asking for advice, please include what n.v device and/or illumination you already have (if any) and what rifles you intend to use them on...cheers

User avatar
snoopy
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Jun 2012, 23:22
Location: NER NER LOL stoke on trent

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by snoopy » 17 Oct 2018, 22:59

sunndog wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:39
B&W FOX wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:18
sunndog wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 22:05
B&W fox doesnt post often. But when he does (and its not about a DFA75) well.......
My DFA, Ward 800, Photon are all going great, thank you,
and my order for my new ATN X SIGHT 5-20 Pro Ultra ( not from yours truly above) will be delivered tomorrow according to the Royal Mail tracking :clap:

To all the administrators on here keep up the good work.
Thank You
John :thumbup:

Does the DFA know you're seeing other devices? :shh: :lol:
I KNEW IT ALL ALONG TUT
'who is that masked man? its the kemosabby der..the bloody injun tells you every week!'

Cliff Ray
Posts: 19
Joined: 19 Feb 2018, 14:34
Location: Suffolk

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by Cliff Ray » 18 Oct 2018, 09:32

I wasn't having a go at CRS and think he probably does a great job, particularly as he supplies free collects if you need them. I was just asking a question that I genuinely wondered about and he answered, so there is no need for anyone else to get upset. Also since he is a trade member he gets to post an add to his store with every reply so I am sure he doesn't mind a joke :)

I don't think much detective work to uncover my identity was needed since I always post using my name :P

User avatar
snoopy
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Jun 2012, 23:22
Location: NER NER LOL stoke on trent

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by snoopy » 18 Oct 2018, 10:29

''the bloody injun tells you every week'' hehehe
'who is that masked man? its the kemosabby der..the bloody injun tells you every week!'

User avatar
CustomRifleScopesUK
TRADER MEMBER
Posts: 1043
Joined: 21 Feb 2014, 12:39
Location: Medway UK
Contact:

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 18 Oct 2018, 11:21

Cliff Ray wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 09:32
I wasn't having a go at CRS and think he probably does a great job, particularly as he supplies free collects if you need them. I was just asking a question that I genuinely wondered about and he answered, so there is no need for anyone else to get upset. Also since he is a trade member he gets to post an add to his store with every reply so I am sure he doesn't mind a joke :)

I don't think much detective work to uncover my identity was needed since I always post using my name :P
No worries Cliff, I like a bit of banter and didn’t think you were having a go, I wish I had sold 400 + but if I had I think I would be forced to go LTD as my Account tells me.

CRS

Cliff Ray
Posts: 19
Joined: 19 Feb 2018, 14:34
Location: Suffolk

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by Cliff Ray » 18 Oct 2018, 14:29

I didn't think you were offended, it is just bystanders are allowed to get upset these days.

Tell a cute girl she is pretty and even if she is happy and asks you to buy her a drink, someone watching will accuse you of sexual harassment :)

Post Reply