led range

Flashlights, IR illuminators. Projects, reviews and queries. DIY 'stickies' here too.
some bloke
TRADER MEMBER

Re: led range

Post by some bloke » 25 Mar 2017, 16:21

Cornish fixer wrote::!: would there be anyone of you top blokes be able to make me up one of these top notch t20 pills in red ? got no diy skill what so ever ,more than happy to pay proper for one of these better quality pills cheers :thumbup:
I dint really want to admit most Cornishmen be thick but there ee be my ansome, proper job. :angel:

andy66

Post by andy66 » 25 Mar 2017, 18:10

some bloke wrote:
andy66 wrote:Just took a look at their website and it does look like the basic led pill they use, if you do have some soldering skills you could triple the brightness from a simple new led, driver and unprotected batteries.
Yer not allowed to tease members like this... more details needed for those able - and do you supply them done? :angel:

I have been making them for myself and mates but if I did get enough interest I would be happy to make some for folks on here. I currently can only get my hands on bare t20 pills. So if anyone has links to t38,t50 and t67 bare pills I could then also do them.

Cornish fixer

Post by Cornish fixer » 25 Mar 2017, 18:12

:thumbup: hopefully Dave one of them proper job boys will be along Dreckly : :) :)

Cornish fixer

Post by Cornish fixer » 25 Mar 2017, 18:14

Should have been more alert Andes posted already .Andy pm in bound :thumbup:

andy66

Post by andy66 » 27 Mar 2017, 21:27

Sent PMs to the guys interested in the pills I have been making. I have decided to call it a day with making the pills as I have just received for the second time the wrong parts from the chinese supplier. Getting it sorted and refunded the last time was a nightmare. Sorry for the disappointment guys. If anyone wants any info on what bits I use feel free to ask.

Andy

robert16

Post by robert16 » 02 Apr 2017, 13:36

Is there anyone making these upgraded pills up for t20/38

sedstar

Post by sedstar » 04 Apr 2017, 05:28

robert? heres the basic problem...

i have spent a couple years on a flashlight sight. not like i wanted to at first, but, this hobby drove me to it, lol...i mean what with illuminators being half our battle and all...

the guys that made pills and quit?

you can buy a flashlight... and order "bare pills" a month later from the same company? and the pills might not fit. its highly FRUSTRATING. you simply cant "buy 100 of them" when you need them to keep modding them for people.

we go thru this on the flashlight site? ALL the time... we have guys that make expensive "specialty" all copper pills? then next thing you know, the same light wont take them. somethings a hair too long, somethngs a hair too short, a thread is off...

when we do a "group buy" of a light we like?? the guy organizing the group buy usually announces how much "bare pills" are when hes putting the orders together... if we could just BUY THEM when we wanted? we wouldnt go thru that... we know that buying them "at the time of the group buy" guarantees they fit right... and that all of us have the exact same pills

====================================================

threads are a constant headache for the chinese, lol...
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

robert16

Post by robert16 » 04 Apr 2017, 16:49

Now sorted..
Is it candlepower forum sedstar ?

snoopy

Post by snoopy » 09 Jun 2017, 15:35

hmmm japanese A grade heat treated lenses....bet that'd be another 50-70 yards.
'who is that masked man? its the kemosabby der..the bloody injun tells you every week!'

Radagast
junior librarian

Post by Radagast » 09 Jun 2017, 15:53

Budgetlightforum.com