Black sun ruby for evo torch

Flashlights, IR illuminators. Projects, reviews and queries. DIY 'stickies' here too.
lightmesser

Re: Black sun ruby for evo torch

Post by lightmesser » 14 Dec 2017, 12:28

Will you offer some for diy guys here? And not only dtpmcpcb part... Lets say your famous Ward vision housing (I would be happy with old style) and other parts? Any chance for that?

You are large seller and modder and you came to phase that no diy modder in a world can be competition to your business(your own improved and unique parts and systems etc.).

20mm version is always bit better and has larger surface for even better heat transfer so I really know without any doubt it will have max performance :thumbup:

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Re: Black sun ruby for evo torch

Post by cliveward » 20 Dec 2017, 11:41

lightmesser wrote:Will you offer some for diy guys here? And not only dtpmcpcb part... Lets say your famous Ward vision housing (I would be happy with old style) and other parts? Any chance for that?

You are large seller and modder and you came to phase that no diy modder in a world can be competition to your business(your own improved and unique parts and systems etc.).

20mm version is always bit better and has larger surface for even better heat transfer so I really know without any doubt it will have max performance :thumbup:
We can't supply parts for the WDV, simply because we have to control the quality out there. The performance of the WDV isn't just the sum of it's parts. There is a lot of detail that makes it work as well as it does.

The 16mm PCB is to fit into the small pill of EVO type NM copy torch. Using the correct design PCB we get enough efficiency for the Ruby system to work. :thumbup:

Available now as a stock item:

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/black ... 2x24815276

Cheers

Clive