drop in pills

Flashlights, IR illuminators. Projects, reviews and queries. DIY 'stickies' here too.
bobbydazzler

drop in pills

Post by bobbydazzler » 23 Dec 2017, 05:37

is there any drop in pills on the market to fit a t20 spare ir that i have that would suit a rear add on and photon xt that i currently use to be able to see good enough to id and shoot out to 250 yds, .i have a bigger t50 which is very good but looking for one as a back up which would have the same clarity using the smaller ir torch as i dont want to go out and buy another complete ir if i can manage to convert the t20 .if its not possible then what compact ir unit could anyone recomended instead of a £129 version of the pbir xlr sunranger that i am currently thinking about. i am hoping there is a cheaper as good option available first.any advice greatly appreciated thanks and merry xmas to everyone on here

Tikka.243

Re: drop in pills

Post by Tikka.243 » 23 Dec 2017, 08:56

Clive Wards new "Black Sun Ruby IR" pill for the T20 should do the job. Have a look at the link at the top of page "Night Vision Store".

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Post by cliveward » 23 Dec 2017, 11:58

bobbydazzler wrote:is there any drop in pills on the market to fit a t20 spare ir that i have that would suit a rear add on and photon xt that i currently use to be able to see good enough to id and shoot out to 250 yds, .i have a bigger t50 which is very good but looking for one as a back up which would have the same clarity using the smaller ir torch as i dont want to go out and buy another complete ir if i can manage to convert the t20 .if its not possible then what compact ir unit could anyone recomended instead of a £129 version of the pbir xlr sunranger that i am currently thinking about. i am hoping there is a cheaper as good option available first.any advice greatly appreciated thanks and merry xmas to everyone on here
Hi Bobby,

This is what you need: http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/black ... 2x24623160

It will do the distances you want and then some. :thumbup:

Cheers

Clive

bobbydazzler

Post by bobbydazzler » 23 Dec 2017, 18:02

thanks clive