Ultrafire 501 Xenon Series Tail Cap switches wanted

Flashlights, IR illuminators. Projects, reviews and queries. DIY 'stickies' here too.
fizzbangwhallop

Ultrafire 501 Xenon Series Tail Cap switches wanted

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 16 May 2018, 13:43

Just posted a wanted ad in the Sales section but think I might possibly get a better view rate/response in this section...

I'm after a couple or more of the Ultrafire 501 series tail cap switches with the coil spring connectors rather than the sprung solid plunger ones as fitted to the LED torches.

I did manage to find them on fleabay but the seller delisted them as soon as I ordered and they never turned up so he went me a refund. :thumbdown:

I've looked at the rat-tail ones on fleabay and whilst being dirt cheap, I don't think they're suitable for what I have in mind.

Or, if anyone knows of a supplier that would be gratefully received too :thumbup:

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

andy66

Re: Ultrafire 501 Xenon Series Tail Cap switches wanted

Post by andy66 » 16 May 2018, 13:53

Have you tried fastech?

fizzbangwhallop

Re: Ultrafire 501 Xenon Series Tail Cap switches wanted

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 16 May 2018, 14:36

andy66 wrote:
16 May 2018, 13:53
Have you tried fastech?
Thanks for the nod Andy....just been there and searched for xenon torch but no joy.

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol: