My nv journey.

For all pcp's and springers. Tuning, repairs, pellets, show and tell.
Manthing

Re: My nv journey.

Post by Manthing » 09 Jul 2016, 21:57

Kevgun wrote:Well what we have done in the past is run a length of twin core cable about 25 metres does the trick and on the end of it attach a 5 amp blade fuse, then stick it down the rats front door, hole, nest, or whatever it's called. Then get your propane gas down the hole via a length of hose turn it on give it 5 minutes-ish then turn off and withdraw the bottle( bit dodgy otherwise )

Then go to the other end of the twin core cable and short them out on a good battery
Fuse pops and you get a Big Bang :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Don't try this at home ;)

Kevgun
Errm ...
Well...
You could...
Errm...
No, nope, nada

hairyyoda

Post by hairyyoda » 09 Jul 2016, 23:18

Manthing.
Not sure which countries they are ? but there are a few Asian countries that consider a lightly grilled rat a quick snack. :thumbup: :lol: :clap:
Thanks Phil

Manthing

Post by Manthing » 10 Jul 2016, 07:28

hairyyoda wrote:Manthing.
Not sure which countries they are ? but there are a few Asian countries that consider a lightly grilled rat a quick snack. :thumbup: :lol: :clap:
Thanks Phil
With a side order of typhoid, goujons of diphtheria and cholera sauce, not to mention Weil's surprise for desert.
They can keep it... :shock:

rodp
A bad influence

Post by rodp » 10 Jul 2016, 08:14

Think you'll find the countries that eat rat only eat the ones from the forest, not the sewers :lol: No reason for those to be any worse than rabbit etc :think:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"