MY RIFLE GOT STOLEN!

For all pcp's and springers. Tuning, repairs, pellets, show and tell.
AirRifleSport

MY RIFLE GOT STOLEN!

Postby AirRifleSport » 14 Jan 2017, 21:41

Hi all,
My air rifle got stolen with my car on the 29th of December 2016. Now the car has been recovered not far from where I live, in Oxford.

Please be on a lookout for a sub 12f/lb BSA R-10 in .22. The rifle has a Sidewinder 30, 3-12x50 fitted to it.

Rifle Serial number: R221971.

In the BSA bag, there was a Caldwell XLA bipod, 2 ten shots red magazines and a Mora knife with a dual tone, Black and Blue handle. Also stolen, wellies and game bag.

Please spread the word to all your friends, Facebook, Whatsup and forums.
Thanks
...the doctor said that I need to do gentle exercise... I said to him that I already did... trigger squeezing!

sedstar

Re: MY RIFLE GOT STOLEN!

Postby sedstar » 03 Apr 2017, 21:13

okay... and if you ever see some crackhead with a shiny beeman springer in 22 ? with a screen folding out the side of the "scopeless scope"??

kindly beat him down with a t67 with 26650 in it, lol... you can KEEP the rig, if you "do the job right", ha ha
Well, I understand that, boys... but see, my CAT gets the silly idea you're making fun of HIM... then he gets, *really* mean...

AirRifleSport

Re: MY RIFLE GOT STOLEN!

Postby AirRifleSport » 03 Apr 2017, 22:31

Wow, now that's an incentive! :lol:
I am still well pissed off about it all. I am fortunate that my car was recovered with minor damage and not burned out.

Sorry to read you going through similar situation.
Hope you somehow get it back.
...the doctor said that I need to do gentle exercise... I said to him that I already did... trigger squeezing!

Return to “Air Rifle Central”