Help me make a decision please.

For all pcp's and springers. Tuning, repairs, pellets, show and tell.
PESCA

Re: Help me make a decision please.

Post by PESCA » 08 Apr 2014, 21:33

I'll check tomorrow, Chas. Think it's blued.

George

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 09 Apr 2014, 12:18

when asking for advice, please include what n.v device and/or illumination you already have (if any) and what rifles you intend to use them on...cheers

Pasty

Post by Pasty » 09 Apr 2014, 16:41

There's a hw97k thumb hole stock with 3-9x40hd mil dot scope in .177 for £300 on bsaog , may be worth a look at if you're interested in one of them

chas
Banned again

Post by chas » 25 Apr 2014, 21:03

I left this thread in the lurch a bit, apologies all round.
I have today picked up MY HW97K from George and I'm delighted with it, never thought I'd get excited about an air rifle but I have.
Then it was off to the Post Office to collect my Nikko Stirling 4x40AO scope, all twenty some quids worth and do you know, I'm chuffed with that as well.
It looks a tidy rig, shoulders well even though I always have to rest on something anyway :oops: Might even manage to get out with it tomorrow evening after yet another house hunting escapade to give those ferals a bit of a bashing, but I will be using a torch so don't ask how the scope performs with nv yet, but as a fixed mag I'm hoping it will be fine once I do decide to stick a mono on the back, it will also focus down to 4-5 yards during the day so that's promising.
Thanks for the help.

Chris
The tool driving this vehicle is removed at night. Sometimes.

punky

Post by punky » 26 Apr 2014, 10:44

Nice one Chris I love hw springers any chance of some pics of her maybe with a few ferrals :thumbup: also I hope George made a cup of PG :lol: :lol:
Two and half million made and three quarters of these still on the road,can you say the same about your 4x4
LANDROVER A BRAND LOVED WORLDWIDE
One life live it!!!!!!

PESCA

Post by PESCA » 26 Apr 2014, 11:54

We took the coffee route.

Great to meet up with you again, Chris. Let's not leave it so long until next time.

Thanks again.
George

punky

Post by punky » 26 Apr 2014, 12:22

Sorry George every time I see your smoking monkey reminds me so too much of the old advert for PG moving the piano up the stairs :lol: :lol: :lol:
Two and half million made and three quarters of these still on the road,can you say the same about your 4x4
LANDROVER A BRAND LOVED WORLDWIDE
One life live it!!!!!!

22-250jock

Post by 22-250jock » 26 Apr 2014, 15:51

bet there's a fair few of our younger members never seen that ad before George :lol: :lol:

I was only 4............. :wtf: bloody hell!!! was it really that long ago :shock:
“When guns are outlawed, only the Government will have guns. The Government - and a few outlaws. If that happens, you can count me among the outlaws.”
― Edward Abbey,

PESCA

Post by PESCA » 26 Apr 2014, 16:38

"Dad, do you know the piano's on my foot?"

"You hum it son and I'll play it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

George