Current Stock Levels

http://www.sure24.co.uk
joesure24
FORUM SPONSOR

Current Stock Levels

Post by joesure24 » 21 Aug 2015, 14:47

Hi guys. Just to let everyone know we currently have no stock of the E700 or the Nite Tek housings. We'll get re-stocked ASAP, hopefully by the first week of Sep.

We'll let you know when we can start shipping everything out. Thank you for your patience

some bloke
TRADER MEMBER

Re: Current Stock Levels

Post by some bloke » 21 Aug 2015, 18:02

Bugger - is this going to be a regular feature Joe or is someone cornering the market again lol?

I'm sorry to say this but it's a good job I'm gradually modifying my components to more readily suit cheaper to stock 700 tvl cameras too that I can offer as a plan B.

I had to wait a few days earlier this month for E700's to arrive back in stock. Now as some customers who are waiting for the end of month payday before placing their order I/we are going to have to wait again for the one's I was going to order on Monday.

Does anyone else have a temporary surplus please? I can get away with 3 for now.

I'm sure my orders are small potatoes to some of the bigger buyers but perhaps you might be able to carry a larger float of them?

joesure24
FORUM SPONSOR

Re: Current Stock Levels

Post by joesure24 » 24 Aug 2015, 07:41

We've had a couple of unexpected large orders. We're buying in large quantity so hopefully this shouldn't happen again.