Open invite to SURE24 HQ

http://www.sure24.co.uk
sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Open invite to SURE24 HQ

Post by sunndog » 24 Jan 2014, 13:27

hi mat

i can see your point mate. from your point of view having never seen a d.i.y set up in the flesh, esp if you don't shoot either
my first paragrah above was aimed at dave and was reasons why i'm personally not up for it...plus its a good way to notts from here and i don't use a screened type set up, which is gonna be your main line

tell you what, there is quite a few lads a lot nearer than me, that do use a screened set up.....i'll send some pm's out later with links to this thread
when asking for advice, please include what n.v device and/or illumination you already have (if any) and what rifles you intend to use them on...cheers

Similan9

Re: Open invite to SURE24 HQ

Post by Similan9 » 24 Jan 2014, 14:23

sunndog wrote:hi mat

i can see your point mate. from your point of view having never seen a d.i.y set up in the flesh, esp if you don't shoot either
my first paragrah above was aimed at dave and was reasons why i'm personally not up for it...plus its a good way to notts from here and i don't use a screened type set up, which is gonna be your main line

tell you what, there is quite a few lads a lot nearer than me, that do use a screened set up.....i'll send some pm's out later with links to this thread
Don't worry, no offense taken. You guys have been really good customers recently and we're just keen to support you as much as possible. Yeah, thanks for sending a few pm's...appreciate it :thumbup:
Your UK based NV DIY Supplier

www.sure24.co.uk
sales@sure24.co.uk
01949 836 990