KPCE700: Changing lenses...the minefield

http://www.sure24.co.uk
phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Re: KPCE700: Changing lenses...the minefield

Post by phoenix » 04 Mar 2014, 19:17

Also, can you believe what the seller is saying about the aperture being f1.2 or f1.4?
They brazenly tell lies about battery capacity and the number of pixels on their LCD screens, and with relatively low value items like these lenses, it's more bother than it's worth to return a product which is not as described.
I'm no expert in optics, so how would you check what is the actual the aperture of these lenses?

Cheers

Bruce
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR

sunndog
ADMINISTRATOR

Post by sunndog » 04 Mar 2014, 21:18

Torchwood wrote:I'll try the adaptor than, will post result later.

Toni
i looked at that adaptor. based on nothing more than a quick glance i thought it would sit the cs lens way too far forward....let us know how you get on with it mate
when asking for advice, please include what n.v device and/or illumination you already have (if any) and what rifles you intend to use them on...cheers

Torchwood

Post by Torchwood » 04 Mar 2014, 23:00

sunndog wrote:
Torchwood wrote:I'll try the adaptor than, will post result later.

Toni
i looked at that adaptor. based on nothing more than a quick glance i thought it would sit the cs lens way too far forward....let us know how you get on with it mate
That's what I thought, it will work but one can't get the full zoom function. That's why I asked it I need to change the housing, as the 12mm housing has a shorter lip.