Exciting new developments

http://www.sure24.co.uk
snapperspike

Re: Exciting new developments

Post by snapperspike » 18 Mar 2014, 17:11

You pay the gas, supply half a pig, and I'm sure you wouldn't have enough room for us all !
ACTUALLY, in all seriousness Matt, maybe that's not a bad idea.
A meet at your HQ, to share and show, which would mutually benefit all concerned.
It would give yourselves an idea, as to what and if, you could source/supply to a group like us, the direction we'd like to go, and as to whether it would be worth the investment in kits etc. on your part.
We'd have the benefit of a "tame" trader, that's straight, and able to give a "heads up" as to what might become available.
Hmmmmmm.

Similan9

Re: Exciting new developments

Post by Similan9 » 19 Mar 2014, 10:45

snapperspike wrote:You pay the gas, supply half a pig, and I'm sure you wouldn't have enough room for us all !
ACTUALLY, in all seriousness Matt, maybe that's not a bad idea.
A meet at your HQ, to share and show, which would mutually benefit all concerned.
It would give yourselves an idea, as to what and if, you could source/supply to a group like us, the direction we'd like to go, and as to whether it would be worth the investment in kits etc. on your part.
We'd have the benefit of a "tame" trader, that's straight, and able to give a "heads up" as to what might become available.
Hmmmmmm.
Yeah, I suggested it some time ago but I don't think anyone saw the benefit to warrant the time- I know everyone's busy with their won jobs and lives (how selfish!) but face to face stuff always gets the ball rolling with things far quicker I find. Anyway, the invite is still open for anyone who thinks they have some productive comments, feedback, good builds to show etc. etc. :thumbup:
Your UK based NV DIY Supplier

www.sure24.co.uk
sales@sure24.co.uk
01949 836 990