WT1 Scope Settings

A place for all thermal spotter and riflescope questions and info
S.I.Kiwi

WT1 Scope Settings

Postby S.I.Kiwi » 21 Oct 2017, 12:00

A simple question which I am sure I know the answer to but will ask anyway. Do the WT1 range of scopes allow you to sight in and store the sight settings for more than one rifle like the Pulsars.
I use a GS-26r tubed scope but it stays on one rifle because of the real hassle of re-sighting, and after using a Photon with multi sight settings what a blessing, being able to move from multi .22s to PCP air rifle and just change the X-Y settings.

Thank you to all the members that make this such a WONDERFUL and INFORMATIVE site.

S.I.Kiwi

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Re: WT1 Scope Settings

Postby cliveward » 22 Oct 2017, 14:22

It does indeed. As many as you want. :thumbup:

A little more long winded than some but in essence:

Zero the scope to your rifle. The co-ordinates will then be set to 0,0. Move the reticule to the bottom left had corner and you will get a set of negative co-ordinates -130, -80 for example. Write these down and exit without saving.

Do this for as many rifles as you want to use it on.

When you swap to another rifle. Put the reticule in the bottom left hand corner and save it so it reads 0,0 then adjust as positive numbers from there 130,80 for the example above and save again.

Takes longer to type than actually do. :lol:

Cheers

Clive

S.I.Kiwi

Re: WT1 Scope Settings

Postby S.I.Kiwi » 22 Oct 2017, 22:54

Thanks Clive. I was beginning to wonder if I had totally missed something when no-one else had come back on my question.

Cheers

S.I.Kiwi

Return to “thermal imaging”