Warden Adder Scopecam Pricing

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/
Ah8217bris

Re: Warden Adder Scopecam Pricing

Post by Ah8217bris » 08 Sep 2018, 08:54

I hope anybody who bought one would be great as i was one of the first people to buy one from clive and put loads of good feedback on it everywhere! 😉

Barmyfarmer

Post by Barmyfarmer » 08 Sep 2018, 09:05

Ah8217bris wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 08:54
I hope anybody who bought one would be great as i was one of the first people to buy one from clive and put loads of good feedback on it everywhere! 😉
I want 50% of it then :D

zebadee73

Post by zebadee73 » 12 Sep 2018, 12:25

To be honest the 'push-me, pull-you' online about these very similar looking products is unfortunate and for what it's worth I really do commend Clive for remaining not only polite but also incredibly professional in the face of some pretty full on criticism which in some threads verges on Trolling.

That said, the drop in the price of the adder is fantastic, however, the biggest testament to me of the firm's commitment to quality and post sales support is the decision to refund people who had recently purchased regardless.

Didn't have to do it, respect for doing so.

My two cents.

thegogg

Post by thegogg » 16 Sep 2018, 10:16

Now that trade selling has ceased and the Warder is being sold direct to end users at a fair price can you please explain what the differences are in the Warder against all the other so called inferior yet identical items being sold?

Now that your selling direct and not through the trade it's the ideal time to sell the added benefits and USP's (unique selling points) of the Warder against the rest.

jdk1

Post by jdk1 » 16 Sep 2018, 15:20

thegogg wrote:
16 Sep 2018, 10:16
Now that trade selling has ceased and the Warder is being sold direct to end users at a fair price can you please explain what the differences are in the Warder against all the other so called inferior yet identical items being sold?

Now that your selling direct and not through the trade it's the ideal time to sell the added benefits and USP's (unique selling points) of the Warder against the rest.
:yawn:

thegogg

Post by thegogg » 16 Sep 2018, 17:09

jdk1 wrote:
16 Sep 2018, 15:20
thegogg wrote:

So what was it then, now the cat's out the bag, BS or just plain profiteering :oops: ?

jdk1

Post by jdk1 » 16 Sep 2018, 18:48

thegogg wrote:
16 Sep 2018, 17:09
jdk1 wrote:
thegogg wrote:

So what was it then, now the cat's out the bag, BS or just plain profiteering :oops: ?

I really don't know all I can go on is post number 1 on this thread , you seem quite upset about all this going by your post on the other forum

"Consider yourself very lucky in getting your Warder Add On for £359 as he conned loads of people out of £600 when he first started selling them based on the claim that the Warder was different to all the others that were selling for at least £200 less, which it wasn't...…..I suppose you can only get away with ripping people off for so long before your found out :mad:"

I can only guess to be this upset you were one of the people that bought one at full price ? , I am fairly certain you will get your refund shortly if that is the case :thumbup: , if you are not one of the early buyers then you have obviously had a few of these various units dismantled inspected and compared to be able to confidentally claim Clive is "conning people" and "ripping them off" if this is the case please post the findings so everybody can see the results and be as sure as you are :thumbup:

Ah8217bris

Post by Ah8217bris » 16 Sep 2018, 18:56

jdk1 wrote:
16 Sep 2018, 18:48
thegogg wrote:
jdk1 wrote:

I really don't know all I can go on is post number 1 on this thread , you seem quite upset about all this going by your post on the other forum

"Consider yourself very lucky in getting your Warder Add On for £359 as he conned loads of people out of £600 when he first started selling them based on the claim that the Warder was different to all the others that were selling for at least £200 less, which it wasn't...…..I suppose you can only get away with ripping people off for so long before your found out :mad:"

I can only guess to be this upset you were one of the people that bought one at full price ? , I am fairly certain you will get your refund shortly if that is the case :thumbup: , if you are not one of the early buyers then you have obviously had a few of these various units dismantled inspected and compared to be able to confidentally claim Clive is "conning people" and "ripping them off" if this is the case please post the findings so everybody can see the results and be as sure as you are :thumbup:
Still waiting for my refund.....was early user :wave: :wave:

thegogg

Post by thegogg » 16 Sep 2018, 21:26

jdk1 wrote:
16 Sep 2018, 18:48
thegogg wrote:
jdk1 wrote:

Hmm, I thought it was the sellers responsibility under the sale of goods act, to offer proof backing up any claims of superior performance, be they enhanced or superior components, better build quality etc. so perhaps Clive can now expalin what the differences are in the Warder from all the others?

Please don't confuse upset with vindicated, as I along with others on here and other forums questioned why the Warder was so much more expensive than the other offerings only to now find out that the price has suddenly dropped in line with all the others......strange indeed, if it is a far superior to the others.