WT1 thermal rifle scope pricing and special offers

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

WT1 thermal rifle scope pricing and special offers

Post by cliveward » 17 Oct 2016, 13:29

Hi All,

Unfortunately due to increased costs we are having to increase the price of the WT1 series thermal rifle scopes. The increase will come into affect on 1 November.

The new prices, including VAT will be:

WT1 50-3 £3850
WT1 75-3 £4100
WT1 75-5 £5450

Any orders placed and paid before 1st November will be fulfilled at the old pricing, regardless of stock.

If you are thinking of buying one of these, you need to do it now!

We've also got a couple of special offers on ex-demo gear on our website.

A WT1 75-3 rifle scope for £3500 and a WT25 thermal monocular for £1500 :thumbup:

Cheers

Clive

Beretta Shooter

Re: WT1 thermal rifle scope pricing and special offers

Post by Beretta Shooter » 19 Oct 2016, 21:35

Hi Clive, what's the range of the wt25 thermal monocular both spotting and clear ID of fox sized quarry?

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Post by cliveward » 20 Oct 2016, 11:12

Beretta Shooter wrote:Hi Clive, what's the range of the wt25 thermal monocular both spotting and clear ID of fox sized quarry?
Clear ID I would say 150 yards and spotting double that.

Very handy little unit and the internal USB charged battery lasts for a whole night. :thumbup:

Cheers

Clive

Beretta Shooter

Post by Beretta Shooter » 21 Oct 2016, 11:55

cliveward wrote:
Beretta Shooter wrote:Hi Clive, what's the range of the wt25 thermal monocular both spotting and clear ID of fox sized quarry?

Very handy little unit and the internal USB charged battery lasts for a whole night. :thumbup:

Cheers

Clive
Cheers Clive, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted. Think it would be a great edition to my ward 700 :thumbup:
I'll have a think about it and let you know.
Cheers.

rodp
A bad influence

Post by rodp » 21 Oct 2016, 12:56

Beretta Shooter wrote:
cliveward wrote:

Cheers

Clive
Cheers Clive, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted. Think it would be a great edition to my ward 700 :thumbup:
Cheers.

Once you've gone down the path of thermal there's no turning back, and it's a route paved with gold .............. Your gold :lol:

I spot with WT37 and shoot with a 700, desperately trying to restrain myself from buying a thermal scope now :cry:

Buy it, you won't regret it, it will change your whole outlook on shooting :thumbup:

:lol: :lol:
"Land Rover, the worlds best 4x4 by far"

"Argo, a great 8x8"

blueroll

Post by blueroll » 21 Oct 2016, 13:11

rodp wrote:
Beretta Shooter wrote:
cliveward wrote:

Cheers

Clive
Cheers.

Once you've gone down the path of thermal there's no turning back, and it's a route paved with gold .............. Your gold :lol:

I spot with WT37 and shoot with a 700, desperately trying to restrain myself from buying a thermal scope now :cry:

Buy it, you won't regret it, it will change your whole outlook on shooting :thumbup:

I think you should get a thermal scope. I will help you by taking the 700 off your hands.

Beretta Shooter

Post by Beretta Shooter » 21 Oct 2016, 15:40

rodp wrote:
Beretta Shooter wrote:
cliveward wrote:

Cheers

Clive
Cheers.

Don't say things like that :silent: I'm trying to convince myself I can do with out it lol

Beretta Shooter

Post by Beretta Shooter » 21 Oct 2016, 15:50

[/quote]
I think you should get a thermal scope. I will help you by taking the 700 off your hands.[/quote]

Haha nice try but funds defo won't stretch to a thermal scope so it would be getting used in conjunction with my ward 700

blueroll

Post by blueroll » 21 Oct 2016, 18:06

Beretta Shooter wrote:
I think you should get a thermal scope. I will help you by taking the 700 off your hands.[/quote]

Haha nice try but funds defo won't stretch to a thermal scope so it would be getting used in conjunction with my ward 700[/quote]
But my £450 for your 700 will help.

blueroll

Post by blueroll » 21 Oct 2016, 18:07

Beretta Shooter wrote:

Haha nice try but funds defo won't stretch to a thermal scope so it would be getting used in conjunction with my ward 700[/quote]
But my £450 for your 700 will help.