I don't know. A little bit of snow...

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/
User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1188
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by cliveward » 27 Feb 2018, 10:31

Hi All,

I don't know...we have a 'little bit of snow' and it all goes to pot.

Expect a bit of a delay this week as we have problems with deliveries and collections getting to us.

Also staff seems to be a bit of a rare commodity here today. I'm the only one that managed to get in, but I do have the mighty 'shooty mobile' at my disposal. :thumbup:


Cheers





Clive

User avatar
some bloke
TRADER MEMBER
Posts: 7488
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Cornwall or Leicester

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by some bloke » 27 Feb 2018, 11:15

The UK is full of lightweights these days Clive: Helped by stupid wide wheels and summer tyres as standard equipment and even stupider drivers making skidpans with rear wheel drive cars.
Image

User avatar
jdk1
Posts: 1948
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 17:11
Location: west kingsdown kent

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by jdk1 » 27 Feb 2018, 11:29

cliveward wrote:Hi All,

I don't know...we have a 'little bit of snow' and it all goes to pot.

Expect a bit of a delay this week as we have problems with deliveries and collections getting to us.

Also staff seems to be a bit of a rare commodity here today. I'm the only one that managed to get in, but I do have the mighty 'shooty mobile' at my disposal. :thumbup:


Cheers





Clive

I managed to get in this morning but then when I saw the m20 , a20 and m2 were all shut I told the drivers not to bother coming in.

User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1188
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by cliveward » 27 Feb 2018, 11:58

All fun and games. Apparently I can't even book any collections from our couriers now for the foreseeable future. :wtf:

Yes plenty of nodders about.

The best I've seen so far was a chap in a transit trying to pull himself along with his handbrake seized on. :lol: Proper ice polishing. :thumbup:


Cheers





Clive

User avatar
jdk1
Posts: 1948
Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 17:11
Location: west kingsdown kent

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by jdk1 » 28 Feb 2018, 10:39

Its a bit chilly down there today clive , one of our agronomists sent me a picture of his temp readout in the car this morning its -17 in wye :crazy:

User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1188
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by cliveward » 28 Feb 2018, 11:42

jdk1 wrote:Its a bit chilly down there today clive , one of our agronomists sent me a picture of his temp readout in the car this morning its -17 in wye :crazy:
Just waiting for the pipes to thaw to continue coffee production.

Another lonely day as it's only me here in the office again. :wtf:


Cheers





Clive

gunnybedford
Posts: 46
Joined: 27 Jan 2018, 15:00
Location: Lympne Kent

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by gunnybedford » 01 Mar 2018, 00:36

What do you mean ? I came and saw you ! you even managed to fleece me for some money !

User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1188
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by cliveward » 01 Mar 2018, 11:27

gunnybedford wrote:What do you mean ? I came and saw you ! you even managed to fleece me for some money !
We can't have customers suffering with inferior night vision and heavy wallets, you'll put your back out. :thumbup: :D


Cheers





Clive

camo304
Posts: 468
Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 18:18
Location: Lancashire

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by camo304 » 05 Mar 2018, 21:32

Any update Clive, ordered a Ruby SR on the 22nd just seeing if you have got the parts of yet?.

jrn
Posts: 195
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 18:30
Location: clitheroe

Re: I don't know. A little bit of snow...

Post by jrn » 06 Mar 2018, 06:51

camo304 wrote:Any update Clive, ordered a Ruby SR on the 22nd just seeing if you have got the parts of yet?.
I ordered one on 20 th nothing yet problems with parts I believe . :thumbup:

Post Reply