Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/
User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1181
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by cliveward » 21 Jun 2018, 15:44

Hi All,

Anyway...back to Digiceptorering. :thumbup:

Finally managed to catch up with a fox that wasn't either on the end of the barrel or 300+ yards away giving it legs...



It does indeed look considerably more amazing on the 1024x768 OLED display.


Cheers





Clive

blueroll
Posts: 676
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by blueroll » 21 Jun 2018, 16:15

Stop teasing Clive, get em in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY
Posts: 4699
Joined: 09 May 2012, 14:40
Location: Aberdeen

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by phoenix » 21 Jun 2018, 16:42

Nice video Clive,
Is that square box above the reticle the aiming point for the rangefinder?

Cheers

Bruce
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR

User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1181
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by cliveward » 21 Jun 2018, 17:38

phoenix wrote:
21 Jun 2018, 16:42
Nice video Clive,
Is that square box above the reticle the aiming point for the rangefinder?

Cheers

Bruce
Hi Bruce,

Yes it is. It's position is adjustable so you can get it absolutely spot on.


Cheers





Clive

mrcunnie
Posts: 26
Joined: 20 Jul 2013, 09:21
Location: merseyside

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by mrcunnie » 21 Jun 2018, 20:09

Hi Clive, what mag was that on?

User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1181
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by cliveward » 22 Jun 2018, 13:55

mrcunnie wrote:
21 Jun 2018, 20:09
Hi Clive, what mag was that on?
It's 8x :thumbup:


Cheers





Clive

les302p
Posts: 74
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 11:53
Location: bridgend, south wales

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by les302p » 23 Jun 2018, 21:11

Is there a plan to produce a scope with more magnification please? 8x is closer to the photon than the drone pro.
Cheers
Les

User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1181
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by cliveward » 25 Jun 2018, 11:19

les302p wrote:
23 Jun 2018, 21:11
Is there a plan to produce a scope with more magnification please? 8x is closer to the photon than the drone pro.
Cheers
Les
Hi Les,

I really don't think it's necessary.

Having used it in the field quite a lot now...I'm not finding myself wanting for magnification and the image is pretty much the best I've seen of any NV device at long range.


Cheers





Clive

User avatar
Mini Magnum
Posts: 729
Joined: 24 Nov 2013, 00:16
Location: Durham

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by Mini Magnum » 25 Jun 2018, 13:40

cliveward wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 11:19
les302p wrote:
23 Jun 2018, 21:11
Is there a plan to produce a scope with more magnification please? 8x is closer to the photon than the drone pro.
Cheers
Les
Hi Les,

I really don't think it's necessary.

Having used it in the field quite a lot now...I'm not finding myself wanting for magnification and the image is pretty much the best I've seen of any NV device at long range.


Cheers





Clive
Better than a Drone Pro 10x or 15x Clive?

les302p
Posts: 74
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 11:53
Location: bridgend, south wales

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by les302p » 01 Jul 2018, 19:32

Mini Magnum wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 13:40
cliveward wrote:
25 Jun 2018, 11:19
les302p wrote:
23 Jun 2018, 21:11
Is there a plan to produce a scope with more magnification please? 8x is closer to the photon than the drone pro.
Cheers
Les
Hi Les,

I really don't think it's necessary.

Having used it in the field quite a lot now...I'm not finding myself wanting for magnification and the image is pretty much the best I've seen of any NV device at long range.


Cheers





Clive

Sorry Clive but I can't agree. I shoot foxes allot and most are at or around 200yds. I don,t shoot nice flat fields so before anyone starts saying they only shoot up to 150 yds and use fieldcraft to sneek up on them, try the rough bracken strewn valleys of south wales where a 250 yd shot might take you 30 mins to walk to down one side of a valley and up the other. 8x just won't cut it. Foxes look small at 10x at these ranges. The fox in your video at 120 m is small. Which you say is a small fox. Try that at twice the range!
So any plans for more mag? Or an optical doubler?

Kind regards
Les
Better than a Drone Pro 10x or 15x Clive?

Post Reply