Improved Warden Adder Scopecams now in stock

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Improved Warden Adder Scopecams now in stock

Post by cliveward » 17 Jul 2018, 11:55

Hi All,

We had a delivery a few days ago and have just finished our UK part of engineering for quality, but more importantly so the product conforms to safety standards and is actually safe for customers to use and own. :thumbup:

We also have our new design of QR bayonet clamps which will fit any scope up to 47mm and even those with illuminated reticule housings or turrets. This new clamp is also compatible with our Ward D Vision custom shims so you can get a perfect fit on even tricky scopes. No wobble or droop and the reticule is easily perfectly centred. 8-)

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/warde ... 2x26124662

Lots of small improvements have greatly increased the user experience. :thumbup:

Cheers

Clive

Monkford

Re: Improved Warden Adder Scopecams now in stock

Post by Monkford » 22 Jul 2018, 11:33

Hi Clive,

Are you about tomorrow or Tuesday as I wouldn’t mind popping up and having a look at the Adder and get a bit of advice off you regarding what the options are swapping units between a FAC air and 17 HMR.

cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR

Post by cliveward » 22 Jul 2018, 13:45

Monkford wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 11:33
Hi Clive,

Are you about tomorrow or Tuesday as I wouldn’t mind popping up and having a look at the Adder and get a bit of advice off you regarding what the options are swapping units between a FAC air and 17 HMR.
Either day will be fine. Bring the rifles too if you can and we can check fit and suitability. :thumbup:

Drop me an e-mail to mail@nvscopes.com with when is best for you and we'll get it organised.

Cheers

Clive

Dave333

Post by Dave333 » 15 Aug 2018, 07:46

What 'safety tests' have all of the other units failed Clive? I would like to inform the other UK sellers (and especially the 100's of UK buyers) that there is a safety issue with them,have you informed Pard of these issues? thanks
"he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy"