Vixen domination call working

Chat about your shooting and hunting. (Nothing illegal or cruel, please). Post pics or videos.
charlie_itfc

Re: Vixen domination call working

Post by charlie_itfc » 13 Nov 2017, 21:42

deerwarden wrote:I may have this already, but would appreciate knowing it is correctly named, may I have a copy as well. deerwarden

And forwarded on...

fizzbangwhallop

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 14 Nov 2017, 07:50

Another dog and vixen for me last night.. 2 different high seats though. She came in straight away from over 350m, I’d just got up the seat, quick scan around and just put her down to a muntjac at first glance...started the call and in she came. :thumbup:

Back home for 8....

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

stag

Post by stag » 16 Nov 2017, 13:22

Would appreciate it if someone could send the vixen domination call.

blueeyes

Post by blueeyes » 16 Nov 2017, 13:39

stag wrote:Would appreciate it if someone could send the vixen domination call.
Done :thumbup:

axel

Post by axel » 19 Nov 2017, 16:10

axel wrote:
When I used mine to other night I let it play for about 30 seconds maybe a little longer, and then muted it for about 10 seconds then played it again for about 10 seconds by this time I could see the fox creeping along the btm hedge then it disappeared into the front garden so I played the call again for about half to one second then off and then on again for about one second by then the fox was just in front of me 40yds away.

Thats much the same as the way I have been using mine maybe on a bit longer say a minute then pause then on , difference here you could see the fox so were just teasing it in.

Your right about the last part.
But at the start I used the domination call to answer a fox that was calling ( wow .wow . wow ) This one was around two fields away.
By the way vixens also use the three barks . as I found out a few years back.

Tremo

Post by Tremo » 04 Dec 2017, 12:57

I dropped 5 last night. All came running in to the 'Vixen Domination'. It was like Catnip for foxes!! :D :D

3 dogs, 2 vixens. The 'humping season' is definitely here. ;)

fizzbangwhallop

Post by fizzbangwhallop » 04 Dec 2017, 14:16

Tremo wrote:I dropped 5 last night. All came running in to the 'Vixen Domination'. It was like Catnip for foxes!! :D :D

Brill!

:thumbup:

Sounds like they’re working oop north now too, I sent this guy them and he’s just posted this on ukv

http://ukvarminting.com/topic/40864-fox-down-at-1422/

Jim.....are you blueheckle over there?

Cheers

Fizz
8-)

A correct grip on the butt & cheekweld is imperative for accurate shooting. :crazy: :lol:

blueeyes

Post by blueeyes » 04 Dec 2017, 14:23

Tremo wrote:I dropped 5 last night. All came running in to the 'Vixen Domination'. It was like Catnip for foxes!! :D :D

:thumbup: well done I put a GRS Berserk on my REM 700 LVSF in .223 re zeroed when wind calmed down then thought really have to lighten this trigger, then found out it was one of the old Walker ones lol never had a problem with it but put the sh-t up me lol so switched for a Basix , just back what difference just have to thinks about firing and off she goes will take a bit of getting used to , I hate having a rifle in the safe that is not zeroed now forcast is for more winds lol canny win

Tremo

Post by Tremo » 04 Dec 2017, 17:58

Cheers chaps. :thumbup:

My forearms were that pumped after dragging the foxes back I look liked Popeye!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

blueeyes

Post by blueeyes » 04 Dec 2017, 18:15

Tremo wrote:Cheers chaps. :thumbup:

My forearms were that pumped after dragging the foxes back I look liked Popeye!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
better popeeye than olive oil lol :thumbup: