Two more Black Sun equipped KwikFit Add On rigs for sale. Both sold

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
some bloke
NON EMMET

Two more Black Sun equipped KwikFit Add On rigs for sale. Both sold

Post by some bloke » 23 Apr 2016, 15:17

Here are two more of my new KwikFit Add-On NV rigs, I beleive a member on here is waiting for one of them.

WARNING: If a low cost build with some delicate bits fitted around a rifle appeals to you, nothing wrong with your choice - but click away now because this rugged higher parts investment twin module rig is probably not for you.. :P

https://youtu.be/wc7E5baSXW8

How quick was that to add a complete ready to use NV that includes the illuminator fitted and rigidly aimed straight ahead? :angel:

Its stand apart feature is a very solidly mounted and well aimed integrated T50 Black Sun illuminator that by default will point virtually dead ahead. However, just as scopes need zeroing, the supplied IR torch weaver mount MIGHT need to be fine tuned with shims to aim the torch exactly just above centre screen of the 5" 800x480 monitor - which has a brightness control, for your specific rifle. Once the zero has been set, future use is repeatable and doesn't have the torch flop down or sideways every time you move the rifle.

The rig takes 3 FLAT TOP 18650 batteries - not supplied. If something happens to any of them its very easy to change without losing use of the rig for a few days while a pack would be repaired - and I don't get sued if one goes bang. I use 'free' cells from recovered laptop battery packs. They are easily fitted and changed in seconds without any tools as seen in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNOhhMY1UsE

The 'base' of the battery/monitor box is laminated with a second layer of ABS sheet solvent welded inside it before the torch body is clamped through it to make for a seriously sturdy module fixing that's not going to flop around or snap any mounting legs if the rifle rig is rested on it - or even picked up by it.

https://youtu.be/mwpf-tVs2po

The KPC E700 camera is located in the rear part of my unique and original design 4 jaw Collet Chuck DSA which comes with a collet. It will fit scope eye bell diameters from a maximum 45mm down to a minimum diameter of 41MM. Once set up to suit a specific eye bell it only needs about half a turn of the screw cap to lock in place, and the clamping forces of collet chucks are phenomenal. Point to note - if used with a centrefire rifle medium or high mounts are likely to be necessary to avoid the bolt lever fouling the screw cap of the DSA. See the last photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88NmVbyVoo

Prior to applying final clamping pressure with the screw cap, Turn on the optical part of the rig (the lower switch) and push the Collet Chuck hard against the ocular adjust wheel and twist to adjust the retical while watching it real time on the monitor like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UZCShT6dw

A single trailing cable passes between the two modules with in line slip together connectors. If the cable gets snagged the connectors 'go with' the snag and separate rather than break a plug and ruin your nights shooting at best - or need returning for repair at worst resulting in several days loss of use. I have deliberately made it long enough to fit longer scopes and the slack can be taken up by wrapping it once around the scope so it doesn't cause any hindrance.

It is supplied with one of these scope rail adaptors that you will fit ahead of the scope turrets. If you want to fit it to other rifles you will need one of them for each rifle - and they make a handy mount for lamping torches too. Buy them from here or I can supply them with the order at £10 each.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scope-Accesso ... 2317443495

More details may be added later. Any item I produce is sold with three months warranty against failure and I prefer people to buy on a sales thread rather than via PM so the date and spec is there for us both to refer back too.

Basic price is £280 + £10 RMSD.

Options available:
A regular Chinese Spec T50 with AS pill: Deduct £20.
Additional scope weaver rail adaptors - Add £10.
Additional thicker collet for eyebells below 41mm - Add £10.
A DVR cable with right angled plugs at each end - buyer needs to specify which DVR: Add £10
Fitted with this lens: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121110917604 : Add £25

Last edited by some bloke on 16 May 2016, 07:46, edited 2 times in total.

Dave-RM

Re: Two more Black Sun equipped KwikFit Add On rigs for sale.

Post by Dave-RM » 24 Apr 2016, 17:13

Yes please Dave I will have one, PM sent.
Dave

some bloke
NON EMMET

Re: Two more Black Sun equipped KwikFit Add On rigs for sale.

Post by some bloke » 25 Apr 2016, 15:36

Dave-RM wrote:Yes please Dave I will have one, PM sent.
Dave
Thanks Dave, you are the member I had in mind. You have ordered the F1.4 lens with it.

Welcome to the forum - let us know how you get on with it if you wish, warts and all - and enjoy your holiday. :angel:

pete52

Re: Two more Black Sun equipped KwikFit Add On rigs for sale. 1 left.

Post by pete52 » 25 Apr 2016, 18:50

A great bit of night vision I got one off Dave had six fox's in less then three weeks Thanks Dave.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 25 Apr 2016, 22:48

Thanks Pete - its always good to hear about a happy user. :thumbup:

Case290

Post by Case290 » 26 Apr 2016, 15:53

Would it work with smitt 56x8 scope ?

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 26 Apr 2016, 16:39

Case290 wrote:Would it work with smitt 56x8 scope ?
Some people seem to get on quite well with a fixed mag scope with no PA - but an adjustable PA scope is generally advised.

Having never used one that is the best answer I can give you.

Case290

Post by Case290 » 26 Apr 2016, 17:33

Ok thanks
.see if somebody has tried it first.

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 16 May 2016, 07:45

Both sold.