NV rangefinder wanted - Technira, laserworks, Boblov or similar

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
wokkywokky

NV rangefinder wanted - Technira, laserworks, Boblov or similar

Post by wokkywokky » 19 Feb 2018, 08:48

Looking for a NV rangefinder, something like the technira, laserworks or boblov would be ideal. Let me know what you have. Cheers.

blueeyes

Re: NV rangefinder wanted - Technira, laserworks, Boblov or similar

Post by blueeyes » 19 Feb 2018, 09:24

wokkywokky

Post by wokkywokky » 19 Feb 2018, 09:45

blueeyes wrote:http://nightvisionforumuk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18283 might still be for sale worth a PM :thumbup:
Thanks, I will message them and try my luck :thumbup:

wokkywokky

Post by wokkywokky » 19 Feb 2018, 19:13

Not luck on that one that was for sale, it was sold.

Still looking for a unit. Msg me with what you have got.

tewby

Post by tewby » 19 Feb 2018, 20:01

there has been a couple of those for sale recently on facebook....scopeshack or scopebay page

blueeyes

Post by blueeyes » 20 Feb 2018, 08:04

one here for £110 + post but its the scope mountable one http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php ... nge-Finder and another gun mountable here for £120 http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/to ... -for-sale/

pav

Post by pav » 20 Feb 2018, 13:30

Don't no if your using it with nv or thermal but I have had the mk4 version of the scope mountable but cudnt get away with it on my thermal scope but now there a mk5 version out which I has got it has a laser on top and it a lot easier to line it up with my thermal tryed to fone splatty a few times to see if he was getting them but no answer so bought one off eBay £135

Dave333

Post by Dave333 » 22 Feb 2018, 08:04

pav wrote:Don't no if your using it with nv or thermal but I have had the mk4 version of the scope mountable but cudnt get away with it on my thermal scope but now there a mk5 version out which I has got it has a laser on top and it a lot easier to line it up with my thermal tryed to fone splatty a few times to see if he was getting them but no answer so bought one off eBay £135

The scope mounted LRF with a tiny red laser on the top is just a gimmick,you might as well just use a red laser as it will only be accurate at one zero point (any closer or further away than zero and it wont be accurate),the red laser would have to be REALLY powerful to use at anything other than air rifle ranges surely?....can Thermal scopes see an IR light source/laser light/torch light?? :think: :think:
"he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy"

camo304

Post by camo304 » 22 Feb 2018, 10:40

pav wrote:Don't no if your using it with nv or thermal but I have had the mk4 version of the scope mountable but cudnt get away with it on my thermal scope but now there a mk5 version out which I has got it has a laser on top and it a lot easier to line it up with my thermal tryed to fone splatty a few times to see if he was getting them but no answer so bought one off eBay £135
Got two of these running at the mo Drone and thermal :thumbup:

pav

Post by pav » 22 Feb 2018, 10:44

Yes I only use it on fac air riffle and only use red laser after I zero gun on the target at 50 yards to make sure it's on target but after that I use the rangefinder you cant see the flicker but i use it at 50 .75 and 100 yards to shoot rabbits but iv also used it out to 235 yards on rabbits at end of longest field on my perm just to see if it works with someone with digi nv which you can see flicker so no gimmick