drone pro

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
bobjs

drone pro

Post by bobjs » 01 Jun 2018, 15:28

looking for a very tidy drone pro with the original display.

got a mate after one after he has used mine.

thanks

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

Kevgun

Re: drone pro

Post by Kevgun » 01 Jun 2018, 15:51

You'll be lucky Bob! the one's that are about people want a Kings ransom for it.

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 02 Jun 2018, 10:02

Kevgun wrote:
01 Jun 2018, 15:51
You'll be lucky Bob! the one's that are about people want a Kings ransom for it.
hi kev,

bloddy typical i had a spare a few months back and he was not interested, then foxing the other night he fell in love with it,

i told him he will struggle to find one now irrespective of price,

hope alls well with you bud,

bob
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

Kevgun

Post by Kevgun » 02 Jun 2018, 14:34

I'm alright Bob, you ok. There are quite a few Drones turn up on the Facebook DRONE sight, but I keep getting pestered to do my modification to them, still keeps me busy.

Kev

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 03 Jun 2018, 00:13

Kevgun wrote:
02 Jun 2018, 14:34
I'm alright Bob, you ok. There are quite a few Drones turn up on the Facebook DRONE sight, but I keep getting pestered to do my modification to them, still keeps me busy.

Kev
sadly i’m not on face bay, all ok here just back from a couple of hours out on charlie, 2 in the bag and off ta bed

Percyallen

Post by Percyallen » 03 Jun 2018, 09:38

I have a drone pro 5x with doubler to 10 mag, one of the last ones purchased from Carl before the 10x came on the market, it has coloured daytime screen and the additional range finder reticle, it has had little use and is in perfect working order, the supplied recording cables etc have never been used £1300 plus postage. Kind regards Percy. Sold
Last edited by Percyallen on 06 Jun 2018, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 03 Jun 2018, 14:01

Percyallen wrote:
03 Jun 2018, 09:38
I have a drone pro 5x with doubler to 10 mag, one of the last ones purchased from Carl before the 10x came on the market, it has coloured daytime screen and the additional range finder reticle, it has had little use and is in perfect working order, the supplied recording cables etc have never been used £1300 plus postage. Kind regards Percy
thanks percy

he is after the shorter 10x scope, he had the 5x and sold it for peanuts as he was not happy with the daytime image so is only interested in the 10x,

but thank you

bob.

Spanner

Post by Spanner » 05 Jun 2018, 18:46

One on Guntrader Bob.

Spanner

Post by Spanner » 05 Jun 2018, 18:46

bobjs

Post by bobjs » 07 Jun 2018, 14:06

this chap placed an order with scott country and when he called to say I have one can I have my deposit back they have said he can not cancel the order and when he gets the scope he can send it back?

biggest loaf od rubbish I have heard, so glad I don't need or want anything from them.

bob.