ATN MARS 384 4.5-18x Thermal rifle scope including free power pack

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
CustomRifleScopesUK

ATN MARS 384 4.5-18x Thermal rifle scope including free power pack

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 22 Jun 2018, 21:32

selling my ATN MARS 384 4.5-18x Thermal rifle scope including free power pack. PM me for details.

Only 3 months old, selling as i want to go back to glass on my rifle and get a Spotter thermal instead, this unit is spotless as new still in warranty - 2 years 9 months left !

RRP £2500
Im selling free uk post for £2190 OVNO
Original box and gear + powerpack and lead

ATN MARS 384 4.5-18x Thermal Rifle Scope inc free power pack
The ATN Mars 384 4.5-18x is the most technologically advanced line of thermal rifle scopes on the market bar none! The all new Obsidian "T" II Thermal core beats at the heart of our ATN mars systems. More power, more features, smaller packaging, and lower cost have allowed ATN to make the biggest update to its award winning thermal product line. Record videos and photos onto a MicroSD card. Never again forget to record that perfect shot with ATN's patented RAV (Recoil Activated Video). Use ATN's Smart Range Finder to quickly range in on your target and allow the ballistic calculator to make instantaneous corrections to your POI on the fly.

The 384 4.5-18x offers unprecedented features and improved image performance.

The 384 4.5-18x has Smooth Zoom, built in WiFi, Bluetooth, 3D Gyroscope, 3D Accelerometer, 3D Magnetometer are but a few of the features and sensors packed into these incredible systems.

Im a trusted seller on this forum and on others, please ask around and also check out my website "custom rifle scopes uk" , so even though its a private sale you can be confident in the purchase of this unit !

CRS