portable mast. or vehicle mounted cctv nv etc

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
bobjs

portable mast. or vehicle mounted cctv nv etc

Post by bobjs » 26 Jun 2018, 21:09

clearing out the old radio gear,

may be of use for cameras nv gear, or you could be a Radio enthusiast ?

Clark Pump up mast, not keyed. ex fire services

1, (left hand one painted black) If I recall this is a clark mast, just under 10 mtrs tall, i have not got any connectors for it but i managed to get it up in the air the other day with the use of some bits in the workshop and a mates pump,

stayed up but no time to see if it would stay up, all sections can be locked of so if you want this for portable work it will be fine, just under 6 foot tall and only about 4.5”diameter at its base, fits in the car no bother,

painted black but was red and yellow? has the locking tap on the top section to allow you to drop in an extension if you wish,

can and does fit in a small car like my 3 door Vitara.

£180.00 collected from home or works location please, sold as told and NO returns.

2, A Genk in Belgium built stunning quality hand lift 11.4 mtr Clark mast, semi keyed.

one of the best quality masts from clark, in nice condition and comes with all 8 locking pins, checked over and works as it should, i find the last section a bit hard to get to the pin location but i’m an old fart with not enough lift to lift it,

if you want the guy ropes they can be found on line on ebay for about £90 shipped. I DO NOT HAVE ANY HERE.

these go for £500 to £750 if you can find one,

£280 cash on collection, my qth or highclere castle,

it’s just under 6’ tall can and does fit in a small car like my 3 door Vitara.

sold as told and No returns,

air assisted lowering as it has seals so that it does not take your fingers off whenon the way done

thanks

bob

PHOTO OF BOTH are way to big but i can email the photo?
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

bobjs

Re: portable mast. or vehicle mounted cctv nv etc

Post by bobjs » 10 Jul 2018, 11:09

now £150 and £250 respectfully as I need them gone.

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

bobjs

Re: portable mast. or vehicle mounted cctv nv etc

Post by bobjs » 10 Jul 2018, 11:09

now £150 and £250 respectfully as I need them gone.

bob.