clear out time,

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
bobjs

clear out time,

Post by bobjs » 06 Nov 2018, 16:20

2 x right handed cz rimfires, scopes Mod and ammo.

now not using these due to health and time issues so up for grabs.no rush to get shot I just don't and will not use them anymore.

both rifles are Collection only cash in hand and slots on tickets etc. both have bumps and dinks in the wood work but nothing that bad so NOT MINT in any way no rust that I can see on any of then just used as they should be.

Bolt action cz 452, 17 hmr 20" Varmint barrel 1/2"inf thread 5 and 10 shot mag. Hawke Vantage 4-12x40 AO Mil dot with mounts but as yet not fitted. DM 80 .17 hmr cal specific moderator that's seen 20 rounds through it (cost £130), some 17 gr ammo with it as well, rifle is in used condition with dinks and things in the stock but does what it says on the box,

£350 the lot or make me a very very close offer

Bolt action cz 452 22 lr 24" barrel 1/2" unf threaded with 5 and 10 shot mag, old TV screen view 3/9x40 scope and mounts, this wee rifle has seen about 500 shots since new and was a truck gun for some years so has a few bumps and things but again does what it says on the box, NO MOD with this but a few hundred subs, stingers etc.

£180, or make me a very very close offer.

if anyone would like to do a deal on them both as a job lot.....................speak to me.

zeiss conquest 4.5/14x44 mc

Zeiss scope,

As above.

side focus

plex ret

4.5/14x44 mc

1" tube

covered re-setable turrets.

bikini covers.

used condition but not abused, some small water like marks on the objective lens but does not effect the scopes operation even with an add on NV unit or under the lamp.

box is scruffy,

just been taken of my other 20 tac and was a treat to use.

£450 plus £10 shipping.uk main land uk.

leica lrf 900 scan

in nice use condition,

no box or instructions but if you can't sus how to use these don't buy it.

£185 posted,(no battery as you can not post them now)

thanks

bob.
known by many. liked by some. hated by a few.what would you do,who cares lets get out shooting
WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it.

http://lupusuk.org.uk/donate-now

speaky

Re: clear out time,

Post by speaky » 13 Nov 2018, 17:25

Hi van you plesse send pics of cz' s
Would you rfd
speakecraig@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks