C mount adaptors for E700 spotter builds

This is for members to sell, buy or swap goods.
chapelhill
Posts: 9
Joined: 11 Nov 2015, 17:21
Location: Scotland

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby chapelhill » 06 Dec 2015, 21:08

Can I have one please. I know these are engineered to last, so will be a waste of time trying to use something less sturdy.

Have sent a payment.
Will confirm trans id in PM
Many thanks
Regards
Chapelhill

User avatar
some bloke
TRADER MEMBER
Posts: 7351
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Cornwall or Leicester

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby some bloke » 07 Dec 2015, 02:32

chapelhill wrote:Can I have one please. I know these are engineered to last, so will be a waste of time trying to use something less sturdy.

Have sent a payment.
Will confirm trans id in PM
Many thanks
Regards
Chapelhill


Packed read for some woman to post tomorrow - please expect before 1pm Tuesday. :thumbup:
Image

Younggun15
Posts: 61
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 21:40
Location: Uk Wales brecon

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby Younggun15 » 13 Dec 2015, 11:12

I was just wondering do you have any more of these in stock and how much are they?

User avatar
some bloke
TRADER MEMBER
Posts: 7351
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Cornwall or Leicester

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby some bloke » 13 Dec 2015, 13:27

Younggun15 wrote:I was just wondering do you have any more of these in stock and how much are they?


Hiya, yes in stock at £15 each + £6 RMSD regardless of how many in the package. :angel:

Order by PM is ok
Image

Younggun15
Posts: 61
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 21:40
Location: Uk Wales brecon

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby Younggun15 » 13 Dec 2015, 15:50

Ok thanks for the help I was only asking for a friend i was

Younggun15
Posts: 61
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 21:40
Location: Uk Wales brecon

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby Younggun15 » 25 Dec 2015, 10:11

I'll have one if they are still in stock how do you want the payment

verminator 66
Posts: 553
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 11:45
Location: S Wales

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby verminator 66 » 25 Dec 2015, 10:42

These for the spotters Dave
What lenses you using with these

User avatar
some bloke
TRADER MEMBER
Posts: 7351
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Cornwall or Leicester

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby some bloke » 25 Dec 2015, 14:21

verminator 66 wrote:These for the spotters Dave
What lenses you using with these


YUP for C mount lenses - (not CS mount) I suggest 50mm for mixed rabbit and fox or 25mm for mixed subsonic work or ratting. You can try 35mm ones as an in between but most of the ones I tried were too vague.
Image

verminator 66
Posts: 553
Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 11:45
Location: S Wales

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby verminator 66 » 25 Dec 2015, 14:40

some bloke wrote:
verminator 66 wrote:These for the spotters Dave
What lenses you using with these


YUP for C mount lenses - (not CS mount) I suggest 50mm for mixed rabbit and fox or 25mm for mixed subsonic work or ratting. You can try 35mm ones as an in between but most of the ones I tried were too vague.

Cheers Dave
Was looking at your old build with a 135 lens
You been using any thing 75 to 100

User avatar
some bloke
TRADER MEMBER
Posts: 7351
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
Location: Cornwall or Leicester

Re: C mount/E700 adaptors for spotter builds

Postby some bloke » 25 Dec 2015, 16:13

All my over 75mm one's were using M42 thread SLR lenses.
Image


Return to “Sales and wanted items, swaps, e.t.c”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests