A discussion group for all nightvision users. Find 'Best scope for nv?' here also.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 14 Jan 2013, 15:03
- Location: north yorkshire
Was looking at buying a ns viper but before I do is there anyone on this forum who can do me a home build that’s equally has good or better and at what cost?
- Posts: 1965
- Joined: 13 Aug 2012, 17:11
- Location: west kingsdown kent
Speak to Dave "some bloke" on here , you would struggle to get better for the money.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 09:07
- Location: newport wales
As above. Check out Dave ..somebloke builds.. bought one last month. Excellent kit...
- TRADER MEMBER
- Posts: 7542
- Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:14
- Location: Cornwall or Leicester
These are the one's I make. The main reason mine are so much cheaper is I don't have to allow a hefty margin of profit to a dealer - nor add VAT because my turnover on them is so low. I don't make one that is only adequate for 100 yards though.
- Posts: 6509
- Joined: 10 Jun 2012, 17:51
- Location: buxton, derbyshire
some bloke wrote: ↑
19 Apr 2018, 09:26
I don't make one that is only adequate for 100 yards though.