Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk/
User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1212
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by cliveward » 05 Jul 2018, 13:49

Hi Les,

Completely get what you are saying. I need to do a side by side with a DP10x to see exactly what's what, but I was out again with it on the .223 and evan small juvenile fox at beyond 200 yards would have been absolutely no problem at all in terms of target size and placing the dot on the vitals.

One thing to consider is the field of view on the display is very large so things look bigger than they would on a scope using a smaller, lower resolution display. The view is also far sharper than the recorded video.

Here's a bit of action from last night:




Cheers





Clive

slimbo1973
Posts: 657
Joined: 23 Sep 2012, 10:41
Location: Stotfold , Hertfordshire

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by slimbo1973 » 05 Jul 2018, 18:15

Looking good
Shit Shot Stew

Moleman
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Mar 2015, 00:04
Location: Highland

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by Moleman » 24 Jul 2018, 18:10

Hi all,
It’s all a bit quiet on the Digiceptor front. Anyone got theirs or know when they are getting one. I like probably a few are waiting for your review with baited breath.

blueroll
Posts: 741
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by blueroll » 24 Jul 2018, 18:53

Moleman wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 18:10
Hi all,
It’s all a bit quiet on the Digiceptor front. Anyone got theirs or know when they are getting one. I like probably a few are waiting for your review with baited breath.
Clive replied to my pm today (sent yesterday evening) and said he would let me know ASAP about the delivery of mine.

Moleman
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 Mar 2015, 00:04
Location: Highland

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by Moleman » 24 Jul 2018, 19:49

Hi Blueroll,
Fingers crossed that you get it soon keep use posted how you get on.

blueroll
Posts: 741
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 20:34
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon.

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by blueroll » 24 Jul 2018, 20:32

Moleman wrote:
24 Jul 2018, 19:49
Hi Blueroll,
Fingers crossed that you get it soon keep use posted how you get on.
Will do.

smb64
Posts: 29
Joined: 02 Aug 2015, 13:11
Location: Winchester UK

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by smb64 » 09 Aug 2018, 08:41

cliveward wrote:
05 Jul 2018, 13:49
Hi Les,

Completely get what you are saying. I need to do a side by side with a DP10x to see exactly what's what, but I was out again with it on the .223 and evan small juvenile fox at beyond 200 yards would have been absolutely no problem at all in terms of target size and placing the dot on the vitals.

One thing to consider is the field of view on the display is very large so things look bigger than they would on a scope using a smaller, lower resolution display. The view is also far sharper than the recorded video.

Here's a bit of action from last .

Any updates Clive ?

smb64
Posts: 29
Joined: 02 Aug 2015, 13:11
Location: Winchester UK

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by smb64 » 09 Aug 2018, 08:42

smb64 wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 08:41
cliveward wrote:
05 Jul 2018, 13:49
Hi Les,

Completely get what you are saying. I need to do a side by side with a DP10x to see exactly what's what, but I was out again with it on the .223 and evan small juvenile fox at beyond 200 yards would have been absolutely no problem at all in terms of target size and placing the dot on the vitals.

One thing to consider is the field of view on the display is very large so things look bigger than they would on a scope using a smaller, lower resolution display. The view is also far sharper than the recorded video.

Here's a bit of action from last .

Any updates Clive ?
Any updates Clive ?

User avatar
cliveward
FORUM SPONSOR
Posts: 1212
Joined: 02 Mar 2012, 20:19
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contact:

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by cliveward » 09 Aug 2018, 09:56

smb64 wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 08:42
Any updates Clive ?
Looking good for next week. :thumbup:


Cheers





Clive

smb64
Posts: 29
Joined: 02 Aug 2015, 13:11
Location: Winchester UK

Re: Warden Digiceptor Rifle Scope

Post by smb64 » 09 Aug 2018, 16:27

Nice one 👍

Post Reply