ADDONIGHT

A discussion group for all nightvision users. Find 'Best scope for nv?' here also.
phatlad

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by phatlad » 13 Jul 2018, 20:16

Top man Bruce... I read instructions several times... Just didn't click the app name was ppshow... maybe instructions should be English not Chinglish lol

CustomRifleScopesUK
TRADER MEMBER

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 13 Jul 2018, 20:45

phatlad wrote:
13 Jul 2018, 20:16
Top man Bruce... I read instructions several times... Just didn't click the app name was ppshow... maybe instructions should be English not Chinglish lol
Just got back and noticed Bruce got there first, yes sorry phatlad, i have implemented some changes to the manual, but i will be helping the manufacturer type up a better one at a later date !

Kind regards CRS

snoopy

Post by snoopy » 14 Jul 2018, 10:43

hi all, did you miss me lol.... bin ill twice n back again, on the mend and all that gubbins....

nar then, i read this lot and to say summut.

arrr i we-member when add oins were new and some guy startted making the original, only to get sued by some alky bloke (or alegigid alky bloke) and they spent allll their profits on court cases lmao!! wtf??? it's a repeeeet.

sorry guys but it is.

option 1, clive did make it and then went to china where the plans instantly appeared under several other sellers as clones...(what a surprise when dealing with china??)

option two, tuther chap designed and did the same fabled went to china only to find the day after everyone else is making the exact same thing...ermmmm he dealt with china where its expected to become yet another clone copied by the open source plans effort movement thats in opperasion.

option three...oooo look what we found on alliexspress....lets say its mine..? lmao and clones re apear all over china...

heres the hint...who got a patent? the rest is in court lol...who haasnt?...lol eater way what twert went to china and expected it stay as a patent lol..sorry guys.

(shhhhhhhh dont mention Japan..superior in every way but nooo dont mention japan..lmfao?????)

nar then, at 300 quid, not bad..pulsars car cam in a new box with their own secret software (probably from china) for 1k... or 500 from customs, sorry havent looked on clives...but, 1080p car cams..eeeeek theyre actualy coming in 2 a penny arnt they..so really, 200-300 is a realistic price range in the current state of a market place...all baring range finders and snazzy software rets etc, even then when they do do rets they dont give you the very basic of like at least 4 moveable ret aim points, its bleedin software, arduino is ancient ffs. 1980 sumfink it started.(2018 ermm curry the 6 minus 5 add ermm ooo 38 years old?)

so...it's obviously a repeat, it obviously involvs china and 'cloned' and 'patent call outs' with large profit margins...kettles pots..who's black...and biznes as usual.

and why no one involve japan? i know they were crapped out the market late 80's by the crap jap name calling, but everything i bought back then from japan knocked the feggin socks off the chinese shit guys.....if it involves a lens or tecnology? JAPAN yu tits lol.

ohhh btw theres 1080p fpv goggles on the go for 80-140 squids nar, can i call dibs on the patent lol or at least clone it?? google's one...they werk nicely.(hurray for china at last).

so who missed me? why doesnt anybody miss me??? hahaha.

ohh btw, my apinion on clives or customs..i dont have one guys, with out being horible or anything here...i dont know them personaly etc etc, i dont have 'proof' for name calling and neather do i want to.. theres a big hole in the market and theyre both putting stuff to that hole..thanks for trying in that respect, eather way..
'who is that masked man? its the kemosabby der..the bloody injun tells you every week!'

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 14 Jul 2018, 11:42

Snoopy,
Good to have you back :thumbup:
Eloquent as ever and with perfect spelling and grammar :mrgreen:

Cheers

Bruce
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR

poppy mae

Post by poppy mae » 14 Jul 2018, 11:44

All we need is Sedders back now........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snoopy

Post by snoopy » 14 Jul 2018, 11:58

lol..ermmm i did spell check..eeeek lol

i've actualy chaised up to japan about this sort of thing..need to be a bisness to get any where, there's loads that are interested but they always start with 'is it for military purpose' if it's deemed it is forget it.
'who is that masked man? its the kemosabby der..the bloody injun tells you every week!'

some bloke
TRADER MEMBER

Post by some bloke » 14 Jul 2018, 13:21

snoopy wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 11:58

i've actualy chaised up to japan about this sort of thing..need to be a bisness to get any where, there's loads that are interested but they always start with 'is it for military purpose' if it's deemed it is forget it.
Sack the spell checker Snoops. :D

snoopy

Post by snoopy » 14 Jul 2018, 13:55

some bloke wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 13:21
snoopy wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 11:58

Sack the spell checker Snoops. :D
already have ty lol

jdk1

Post by jdk1 » 14 Jul 2018, 14:17

Welcome back snoops :thumbup: , I hope everything is ok now.

snoopy

Post by snoopy » 14 Jul 2018, 14:23

jdk1 wrote:
14 Jul 2018, 14:17
Welcome back snoops :thumbup: , I hope everything is ok now.

fingers crossed it's ok..ty