ADDONIGHT

A discussion group for all nightvision users. Find 'Best scope for nv?' here also.
lightmesser

Re: ADDONIGHT

Post by lightmesser » 15 Sep 2018, 08:12

Wow...,

Splatty that is really something... So if NV008 will be pure scopless we'll lost other functions. Or we'll not?

So I pretty much like your idea where we can if we want use it as all in one device. But if new 008 scopless will be .308 plus rated and with the price of this units it is no problem to have both in collection.

Edit:
New night vision device era started with this small buggers.

CustomRifleScopesUK
TRADER MEMBER

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 15 Sep 2018, 08:35

lightmesser wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 08:12
Wow...,

Splatty that is really something... So if NV008 will be pure scopless we'll lost other functions. Or we'll not?

So I pretty much like your idea where we can if we want use it as all in one device. But if new 008 scopless will be .308 plus rated and with the price of this units it is no problem to have both in collection.

I don’t really want to speculate what the manufacture PARD will finalise on the new unit, they are keeping it to themselves, quite rightly so, will you be able to have same functions, swapping from rifle to rifle with a bayonet dsa....probably not, as it’s going to be dedicated. There are a few other people who probably know more than I do and the person who initially told me has not announced too much publicly and it’s probably for the best. Will I get some in stock, that will depend on Other sellers, if I see some take the Mick with the price I may just do that. However, as other sellers have been jumping on board and lowering the price of this unit, I doubt I need to :thumbup:

CRS

CustomRifleScopesUK
TRADER MEMBER

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 15 Sep 2018, 08:36

lightmesser wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 08:12
Wow...,

I don’t really want to speculate what the manufacture PARD will finalise on the new unit, they are keeping it to themselves, quite rightly so, will you be able to have same functions, swapping from rifle to rifle with a bayonet dsa....probably not, as it’s going to be dedicated. There are a few other people who probably know more than I do and the person who initially told me has not announced too much publicly and it’s probably for the best. Will I get some in stock, that will depend on Other sellers, if I see some take the Mick with the price I may just do that. However, as other sellers have been jumping on board and lowering the price of this unit, I doubt I need to :thumbup:

CRS

lightmesser

Post by lightmesser » 15 Sep 2018, 08:42

As hardcore google fan I managed to dig some info:
I'll quote the factory:

"PARD new night vision product NV008. Compared with NV007, NV008 has a obvious feature, can be used on a rifle directly, it's a digital scope but not a night vision add on anymore."

It looks pretty amazing to me. What can bee seen from pic is an excellent focusing system of 50mm C style lens, additional rail for even stronger IR, and probably one press button to turn unit on instantly at the rail?

Oh future will be fun these days :thumbup:

snoopy

Post by snoopy » 15 Sep 2018, 08:58

hmm yes, the lack of vidio footage about, for something that has built in recording. strange innit?

got a lot going for it though in terms of functionality..1 18650 battery..wow at last lol...

from a search about it does look like airgun ranges.
(its got the air of the logan 6v lamps back in the day, all the hype n whistles and yu gots a 60 yard ratting lamp lol. but, 1080p sounds nice)

regaurding the scopless chats, with 'on board rets' bet the rets dont have adjustable dots..just a longggg overdue thought hint hint, espetialy as ranbge involves drop and drop involves a dot, the dot being fixed at some stupid 64.5 yards followed by 72 yards followed by..yu gets the drift. MOVE THE DOTS der!! lol.

shhhh might be the new secret gadget...200 years later like, well 1806 or what ever some dood with a glass n tube scope was saying ''if only i could move the dots''. or nv being about for what? late 70's you could buyy one like.

so? viv le moveable points :wave: :wave: :wave:

(this is where every one shuts up, withdraws or plain ol moves out like its beeee elsibubs mum visiting. why complicate shit when you can milk it :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

edit post mortem ...considering a pc is outdated within weeks, you can link yu cooker to your mobile fone, 8k vidio is around the corner and trump gets in ffs??? and we can't move a dot hehehehe.......oh ffs? i ask yu?? iz we paying for the new design in wheels? we made a rannnd one speshul for you :lol: :lol: :lol: ooo the implicasions. :arrow: )
'who is that masked man? its the kemosabby der..the bloody injun tells you every week!'

phoenix
BRUCE ALMIGHTY

Post by phoenix » 15 Sep 2018, 11:21

The NV008 looks really interesting.
That facebook link showed it on a set back mounting, and the guy behind the rifle still looked like he was stretching forward, so a more extreme mount may be required to get comfortable with it.
On the subject of mounts, they need to make it with a good quality mount so that it keeps zero when refitted to the rail after being removed for use as a spotter.
If they can get that right and the price is competitive, then the Photon has a serious challenger.
I have no doubt that ll the feature in the add-on (wi-fi, video and still recording, digital zoom etc) will also be included in the NV008

Cheers

Bruce
LAND ROVER - THE WORLD'S WORST 4X4 BY FAR

paulham

Post by paulham » 15 Sep 2018, 11:48

Heres the video on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pardthermal/vi ... 713962811/

And hosted on youtube for anyone who doesn't have facebook access

Description from original video:
PARD NV008 is a new night vision scope, compared with NV007, NV008 is not an add on for a scope, but a direct night vision scope and can be used on a rifle directly. metal body,compact size, a very ideal gear for night hunters
the retail price is $699

CustomRifleScopesUK
TRADER MEMBER

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 15 Sep 2018, 12:05

paulham wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 11:48
Heres the video on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pardthermal/vi ... 713962811/

And hosted on youtube for anyone who doesn't have facebook access

Description from original video:
PARD NV008 is a new night vision scope, compared with NV007, NV008 is not an add on for a scope, but a direct night vision scope and can be used on a rifle directly. metal body,compact size, a very ideal gear for night hunters
Very similar video to the one I have seen, China do not permit its citizens to fire weapons, so someone in PARD has gone across the border, or they have friends in high places. The military uniforms don’t look familiar to China but I could be wrong ?
Be great to get my hands on one to see if it’s better than the 007 I modified, knowing PARD I would think so !

lightmesser

Post by lightmesser » 15 Sep 2018, 19:31

From that video we can see it has poor eye relief. Guy literary stick his eye to viewfinder... Yukon photon has 2" eye relief and they got to have that in mind if they want to be competitive in big game hunting. But for small game is more than enough. For that price 700$ I would pick photon and I would still have some money left for beer and pizza in restaurant :?

Dave333

Post by Dave333 » 17 Sep 2018, 06:50

lightmesser wrote:
15 Sep 2018, 19:31
From that video we can see it has poor eye relief. Guy literary stick his eye to viewfinder... Yukon photon has 2" eye relief and they got to have that in mind if they want to be competitive in big game hunting. But for small game is more than enough. For that price 700$ I would pick photon and I would still have some money left for beer and pizza in restaurant :?
That was the 'experimental' first version on test,there have been a few more since.
"he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy"