Search found 3 matches
- 22 Feb 2016, 23:04
- Forum: Sales and wanted items, swaps, e.t.c
- Topic: Sniper Cam Wanted
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1652
Sniper Cam Wanted
As in subject ... Sniper Cam wanted. Can collect if within about 100 mls
- 10 Nov 2014, 22:31
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: No idea!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4064
Re: No idea!
Ok thanks to all ..... Just been quoted £137 for a doubler by Scott Country!!!!! Seems a bit steep, any advice on prices would be welcome ..... Or is it Hobson's choice ..... ????
- 09 Nov 2014, 20:44
- Forum: Chatterbox & introductions
- Topic: No idea!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4064
No idea!
I had no idea there was a night vision forum so when I "discovered" it while trawling the Internet for some night vision gear I was well chuffed. I have had air rifles since I was old enough and shotguns ... for 47 years! I am semi retired and now have a CZ .22LR Rimfire and some good new permission...
















