Search found 2 matches

by ShropshireSam
10 Dec 2015, 17:33
Forum: Sales and wanted items, swaps, e.t.c
Topic: Versatile spotters with free roof magnet. Out of stock till next week
Replies: 5
Views: 2035

Re: New versatile 5" monitor spotters with free roof magnet. SOLD

A fast delivery and spotter just as described. Looks and feels a quality build. Had my first test last night. Could spot rabbits easily and they were not disturbed as I watched them from 40-100 yards. As I approached closer on foot most squat down. The rubberised magnet is powerful enough to hold th...
by ShropshireSam
06 Dec 2015, 21:58
Forum: Sales and wanted items, swaps, e.t.c
Topic: Versatile spotters with free roof magnet. Out of stock till next week
Replies: 5
Views: 2035

Re: New versatile 5" monitor spotters with free roof magnet.

Looks just what I have been waiting for.....I will PM you with an order.