New to the forum, I may be able to help?

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
NVAgent

New to the forum, I may be able to help?

Post by NVAgent » 05 Jan 2015, 22:14

Hello all,
I am J and I was told by a few of you to join this forum as I have a very unique set of skills.....????
Well apparently I can get things cheaper than the average person from the far east, well speaking the lingo helps and knowing
when to strike a deal goes a long way. They are hard to trust, buy off, negotiate with or even dispute with......yes we are talking
about our Chinese counterparts......and yes again, I am also Chinese !

have you ever ordered something and it didn't work, didn't look like what you ordered or didn't even arrive, then try talking to them............?..................no reply?
They are not all like that, some are quite good and no, that's not where I step in.

As some of you know I have been getting lots of viewfinders that you use in your NV projects DIY goggles i have also been told, you have been ordering them from me off ebay but with ebay's 10% take I am left with little option but to sell at a higher price.

I'm not going to advertise on here either, as it looks like you have to pay quite high to get your name in lights as I have just this second noticed......mmmm.........ok so how do i help you guys in the DIY section of this forum? :oops:

CustomRifleScopesUK

Re: New to the forum, I may be able to help?

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 05 Jan 2015, 22:29

Hi J,
Glad you joined hahah, GREAT we can get all our bit's cheaper now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

How are you going to do it, what if i want a "quantum flux capacitor", will you be able to source it then give me the bill ???

Hope this helps

Shane.

Torchwood

Post by Torchwood » 05 Jan 2015, 22:44

Yes we have been buying viewfinders from you on eBay. Would be nice to get it cheaper now that you are among us.

As long as you find rip us off, I'll welcome you aboard :wave:
We deal with a lot of Chinese companies as individuals with good effect. Please stay true to your words.

Marky has a point. :D

Toni
Last edited by Torchwood on 20 Feb 2015, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

Marky610

Post by Marky610 » 05 Jan 2015, 22:50

Well I deal with several Chinese companies and find them nothing but helpful, easy to deal with, easy to negotiate a good price with and honorable.

And I don't speak Chinese as I'm an eastern English red neck ;)
Land Rovers, who would be daft enough to own one?

NVAgent

Post by NVAgent » 05 Jan 2015, 23:53

Not fooling for that one, "quantum flux capacitor" is from star trek isn't it......I'm Chinese, not stupid !

But you do have a point, I cannot get things individually, bulk is the cheapest way. but not everything, knowing the people, the culture and how they operate is very important, so even if you buy like me you wont get price like me.
lets say you and a few more on here wanted a "Quantum flux capacitor" each, then as long as you all need around 5 to 10 pieces then I can source them, have them sent over by the star ship enterprise, work out the import duty and my cut and you will still get it cheaper than you could doing it yourself, then everyone is happy :clap:

Sorry Splatty, wasn't being sarcastic towards you :thumbup:

Kind regards J