Somebody stop me !

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
jrn

Re: Somebody stop me !

Post by jrn » 03 Jan 2019, 17:37

emin-j wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 17:11
CustomRifleScopesUK wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:12
emin-j wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 19:51
Hi all, getting the urge to buy a NV007,pard, whatever, but I already have a Pulsar Challenger addon which I have used for a few years now for ratting and it’s brilliant ! One battery will last years when the unit is used with a separate IR (t20/38) the fov is excellent,and the range easy 50yds I only use sub 12 air rifle for ratting. I’ve looked through my mates NV007 and wasn’t overly impressed but the focus was set for his eyes not mine, I do like the compact unit with all the tricks but don’t necessarily need recording facility or WiFi, so why should I spend £300 on a NV007 when I have the challenger ? Talk me into or out of it guys .. :thumbup:

as a seller, im going to talk you into it as i can do you a real good deal on this unit, Just PM me for details, i also make the shims to size if you have a smaller diopter, its better than using tape !

The unit is great and im sure if you adjusted the lens to suite your eyes, you would have had a much more positive out look towards the unit.....it can also be that if people mount incorrect or have the wrong type scope or just don't operate it in the correct way that can :thumbup: :thumbdown: someones first experience. Ask to look through your mates one again and ask him if you can try it on your scope and rifle, you will soon change your mind if it works for you !

Kind regards Ash
Thanks Ash, I wish I could fault the challenger but I can’t ! Even my mate with the NV007 was impressed with my Challenger :mrgreen:
And the batteries last for ever dot they . :thumbup:

emin-j

Post by emin-j » 03 Jan 2019, 19:50

jrn wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 17:37
emin-j wrote:
03 Jan 2019, 17:11
CustomRifleScopesUK wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 21:12

as a seller, im going to talk you into it as i can do you a real good deal on this unit, Just PM me for details, i also make the shims to size if you have a smaller diopter, its better than using tape !

The unit is great and im sure if you adjusted the lens to suite your eyes, you would have had a much more positive out look towards the unit.....it can also be that if people mount incorrect or have the wrong type scope or just don't operate it in the correct way that can :thumbup: :thumbdown: someones first experience. Ask to look through your mates one again and ask him if you can try it on your scope and rifle, you will soon change your mind if it works for you !

Kind regards Ash
Thanks Ash, I wish I could fault the challenger but I can’t ! Even my mate with the NV007 was impressed with my Challenger :mrgreen:
And the batteries last for ever dot they . :thumbup:
Yes mate ! I shoot every week with the challenger twice a week sometimes and had the same battery for over two years :shock: I only changed it because I thought I’d better had (using a separate IR) mind. The furthest I shoot at night (rats) is 25 yds and it’s perfect, no ‘lag’ as what I’ve been reading about with the NV007 , still like it though :eh:

emin-j

Post by emin-j » 05 Jan 2019, 22:45

Thanks guys Challenger wins then 8-) saves me £300 :thumbup: