A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Bornandraised

Post by Bornandraised » 06 Jan 2019, 19:52

Hi all, I have been shooting for many years, have been into NV for a couple of years, built a few homebrew versions for fun.
Massive amounts of info on here, really impressed, wish I had found this before!

As of late, I have been more interested in the pard NV007 type solution or a scopeless option, most of my shooting is air rifle for rats / rabbits.
I also keep Ducks and Chickens in my garden that backs on to farmland, and have of late been having issues with very large rats ( I have Killed 3 at 22 inches long) they have killed a 3 chickens and a duck, all caught on CCTV.

So I have Just upgraded to a highly modified BSA ultra SE, and wanted a better Night/Day scope option to keep the weight down.
The scope had to could cope with sub 40 yard kills in total darkness and yet still work for longer rabbit hunting without changing scopes or recalibrating.

So after some excellent advice from Ash, I just put a deposit down on the NV008, looking forward to getting to know you all.

Anyone else on here from the Isle of Wight?

Martin H.
Real men lead, only sheep follow

silent shooter
FOUNDER

Re: New Member

Post by silent shooter » 06 Jan 2019, 20:16

Welcome to the forum Martin :thumbup: i see you are from the Isle of Wight ive had a few great holidays on the island and love the place,hope you enjoy the forum they are a great bunch on here.

Geoff

some bloke
NON EMMET

Post by some bloke » 06 Jan 2019, 20:56

Welcome to the forum Martin. :thumbup:

CustomRifleScopesUK

Post by CustomRifleScopesUK » 06 Jan 2019, 22:39

Welcome Martin, we have already spoken but welcome to the group :thumbup: