Thought i'd say hi

A place to introduce yourself, chat about anything and put forward suggestions.
Instructions on how to add your location and photographs.
Alloneword

Thought i'd say hi

Post by Alloneword » 10 Feb 2020, 23:17

Evenin all......

So came here by a member of another forum who suggested this place as i need some advice on some night vision kit, i also need some info on what lighting is used for CCTV systems in the dark.
I live in central London and the kit i want will NOT be used here, i will be going into the countryside to use it, i will have a nose round the forum before i post and embarrass myself.

All1

jthyttin

Re: Thought i'd say hi

Post by jthyttin » 11 Feb 2020, 06:49

Welcome!

When you feel ready asking the questions, describe your use case(s) thoroughly. That way experienced members can weigh the pros and cons of different solutions. If you decide beforehand what products you need and base your questions on that, you might end up with sub-optimal solution and/or waste a lot of money.

some bloke
TRADER MEMBER

Re: Thought i'd say hi

Post by some bloke » 11 Feb 2020, 12:25

Hiya, welcome to the forum All. Yes have a good read through some of the topics, and the search function of this forum is very good so a few chosen words get you to the right range of discussions that suit your needs.

Prime search words would be spotter or 'add on' to get to the first session. A few hours of that will get you very close to what you wish to get to know better. :angel: